Appreciation Korean HipHop/R&B Songs I love (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
IT GOSE SO HARD


I GIVE THIS SHIT THE BEST BOP IT ON REPLAY EVERYDAY


This was a bop on levels


This song make feel like a bad ass and the lyric go hard


THIS THUS TO BE A ICONIC SONG (crush part kill me everytime)


IFFY IFFY YEAH YEAH


This song got me like @-@ this is lovly


come here baby hold my bag we down and thats a humble brag *ahhh I'm just a hard stan*


This song is true


This song really chill and brings g.soul vocals out so gooodddddd


Gaho high note in pink walk was really GREAT


Vibes on this for dayssssssss


Great song by haon would love to see him make more


THESE ARE HOODY GREATES SONGS (in my mind)


thrus to be great but not as good as sunshine


WHO TRAPPES UHHHHH U NAW (haon got my stuck their) Hip hop is a godfather, yes is it jay park.


This song really good but compare to giddy up sorry not that good


this song is very good


This song is replay after replay


this song is a vibe


I like this song by him


It soooooooooo goodddddd


NOW THIS WAS LIKE BOOM


This song is like wowwwwwwwwww


On it was like so good but some word are 18+ but it gose hard


ALL I WANNAAAAAAAA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS KICK IT WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


SO FUNNY


IT A BOP


I'm not gonna add more cause
except my fav kdrama opening

YESSS
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita and Willow
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread