- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,356
- Reactions Received
- 5,025
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Have you ever heard of it?
Most of the videos get less than 1000 views with few exceptions like in A.C.E's case, video quality seems quite bad even at 720p, also Teen Top's Chunji is a host. I don't think they even live stream, I assume ETN is a channel in Korea and it's broadcasted on there.
A.C.E's video is actually the most viewed video on that channel
Most of the videos get less than 1000 views with few exceptions like in A.C.E's case, video quality seems quite bad even at 720p, also Teen Top's Chunji is a host. I don't think they even live stream, I assume ETN is a channel in Korea and it's broadcasted on there.
A.C.E's video is actually the most viewed video on that channel