Korean Only Idol Groups? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Collection of idol groups whose members are all Korean
Only idols debuted from 2012 to 2019

VIXX

BTS


GFriend

Mamamoo

Lovelyz

MONSTA X

Weki Meki

Fromis 9

Verivery

ITZY

Astro

SF9

Oneus

ATEEZ

CIX

AB6IX
original post: theqoo
1. Golden Child also has many members and all are Korean
2. Wendy is Korean?
3. I always wonder if ‘The Boys’ has foreign members?
4. They may be popular in Korea but it’s noisy when adding foreign members
5. I like a group without foreigners, so I’m interested in VIXX, MONSTA X, Mamamoo, and BTS.
6. Too little since 2012
7. Red Velvet too! For reference, Wendy’s nationality is only Korea.
8. It’s convenient for a group of Koreans. Chinese idols after their fame will return to their homeland to make money, but in Japan, innocent children, but relations between the two countries are not good, and Southeast Asia is rigid and tired.
9. Thank you that only Korean people in BTS
10. It’s good that all BTS members are Korean.
11. Wow … It’s much less than I thought, but I’m really happy that BTS members are Korean.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
They may be popular in Korea but it’s noisy when adding foreign members
Too little since 2012
I like a group without foreigners, so I’m interested in VIXX, MONSTA X, Mamamoo, and BTS.
It’s good that all BTS members are Korean.
Wow … It’s much less than I thought, but I’m really happy that BTS members are Korean.
what's up with these comments? o.o
are foreign members truly hated that much? I have always felt like they add more qualities to a group, but damn.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
ok now i read my comment back, it sent the wrong idea

i meant to say that i actually love diversity in groups and i much rather a group have diversity than be all korean

sorry about the confusion :nekosweat:
All good :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
All Korean groups are the best
No need to remember who’s from where
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh wow surprised fromis was mentioned :sanapray: seems like the girls are slowly moving out of nugu status
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread