Korean Pop March Madness 2019 (4 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
10831

_


Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone on the forums today! Recently I have decided to
fully commit myself to these forums and in doing that I wanted to bring my events along with
me so that maybe I, as well as a few others can have a little fun.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to get nominations together but I am hoping to get enough
before February 28th at 11:59 PM so that we can start March off the way it should be: with a
healthy and hopefully fun competition between the groups that everyone here loves. For those
who are new to March Madness or have never heard of it, please feel free to ask ANY questions.
If there is something you don't understand, please, please ask. I have no problem answering and
overall March Madness is quite simple when you get the gist of how it works.

Anyways, comment below with 3 groups of your choosing who you want to nominate for this
event, and only 3 please. There will be two separate brackets for BG's and GG's and the matching
will be decided by the users as well.

Thanks in advance to those who participate and if you wish to be tagged for the event,
please ask! =)

_


10832


_


So March Madness is usually between basketball teams, especially college basketball here
in the U.S. Teams are put up against one another and whoever beats the other moves on to
the next round, they move to the next bracket. For example, here is a picture of how the
basketball brackets work:


10839


So whichever groups win from one match goes on to challenge the others that won
in their bracket. Any questions please ask.

_


10840

_


@Seagull
@perhapz
@Walnutt
@Darkyoda
@baekk
@QueenGirlCrush
@Kedajo
@notthatmarko


Girl Groups

Red Velvet
SNSD
CLC
Twice
Black Pink
(G)-Idle
f(x)
Dreamcatcher
GFriend
Fromis_9
Weki Meki
LOONA
Mamamoo
Pristin
After School
EXID
AOA
APink
T-Ara
Girls Day
2ne1
Gugudan
Lovelyz
Bol4

Boy Groups

NCT
SHINee
F.T Island
N.Flying
Day6
ASTRO
SEVENTEEN
SF9
BTS
WINNER
Big Bang
EXO
iKon
ONF
VIXX
BtoB
Got7
Super Junior
Cross Gene
A.C.E
PLT
Halo
Pentagon
Block B
​
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im going to nominate 3 rock groups because I know no one else will. :yolk:
N. Flying, FTIsland, and Day6
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I myself nominate Big Bang, EXO, and iKon.

And to answer a question above, no sub-units please.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread