Korean singers (overall) vs Japanese singers (overall) (1 Viewer)

spat

.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
158
Reactions Received
750
Location
t.o.ps balls
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Overall for music genres, who do you think are better singers? Koreans or Japanese?

I am gonna have to say japanese ... there was something about the rawness and power of anime openings that got 14 year old me so pumpedm ^_^

P.s i can't use emojis :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I prefer the singers that you find in Korea (Taeyeon, Wendy, Seulgi, Lee Hi etc). Whilst in J Pop I struggle to find vocals that I like as I feel that a lot of them are high pitched..

But that said. There is Aimer!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread