News Koreans to protest against Burning Sun (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​


Finally Koreans are taking their protests off of the blog sites and onto the streets of Seoul. I hope that these protests become a weekly event and that the numbers increase week by week. Just like they did against Park Geun Hye. Because the Korean justice system is disgustingly unjust!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I pray it doesn't end in violent protests or violent responses to the protests (but somehow I feel it likely won't or isn't likely to).
Glad to see movements like this that aren't set up to be violent or agitating but rather are showing that people don't want to allow such things anymore like this!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If I was in Seoul I’d be there with them marching, the level of corruption involved is sickening.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread