Kpop album wishlist? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  1. Yeri's version of PU (I have Irene alr)
  2. Seulgi's version of Rookie (I have Irene and Yeri alr)
  3. Twice - Yes Or Yes C version (I have the other two)
  4. Twice - DTNA B version (I have the other two)
  5. Twice - WIL A version (I have the B version)
  6. Gfriend Parallel Love ver (You get the trend here)
  7. (G)-Idle - I Made
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

I want to get this but i dont have a cd player anywhere in the house, even my pc doesnt have a cd reader.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
All BTS, BLACKPINK and BIGBANG. All versions if that’s possible, but I’m dreaming
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
All of Jessica's, SNSD, T-ara, Girl's Day and Gfriend :yolk:
I really want all four versions of T-ara's What's My Name
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

I want to get this but i dont have a cd player anywhere in the house, even my pc doesnt have a cd reader.
Is it safe to assume you don't own any albums?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BTS- HYYH (pt. 1, pt. 2, young forever)
GFRIEND- Time for Us
TWICE- The Year of YES
Mamamoo- all four 'season' things
IDLE- I made
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bara

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Kim Sungkyu - 10 Stories
  • B.A.P - Noir
  • Astro - All Light
  • BTS - The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread