Appreciation Kpop and soccer stans unite because of jongin (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I live in america, where soccer isnt even that big. If I put football some confusion wouldve happened so I just played safe
...the post is about Messi... does american football have a Messi I have yet to have heard of, can't see where the confusion could come from....

Sorry I am so agressive... I feel bad...but it's still football
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah... he picked wrong so I must say I am disappointed... those twitter stans are really smn else calling it classy :joshmeh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread