Kpop Catalogue 2nd Generation Female Artists (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck

2NE1
1. Fire
2. I Don't Care
3. In The Club
4. Let's Go Party
5. Pretty Boy
6. Stay Together
7. Lollipop


To Anyone
1. Can't Nobody
2. Go Away
3. Clap Your Hands
4. I'm Busy
5. It Hurts
6. Love Is Ouch
7. You And I
8. Please Don't Go
9. Kiss
10. Try To Follow Me


2NE1 (2011)
1. I Am The Best
2. Ugly
3. Lonely
4. Hate You
5. Don't Cry


Collection
2. Scream
11. Like A Virgin


Falling In Love
1. Falling In Love


Do You Love Me
1. Do You Love Me


Missing You
1. Missing You


Crush
1. Crush
2. Come Back Home
3. Gotta Be You
4. If I Were You
5. Good To You
6. MTBD
7. Happy
9. Baby I Miss You


Goodbye
1. Goodbye

Miscellaneous
Don't Stop The Music
Be Mine
She's So
Take The World On
Gettin' Dumb


Spring
1. Spring
2. My Lover
3. Shameful


re:Blue Rose
1. 4:44


First Snow
1. First Snow
2. Wanna Go Back

Miscellaneous
We Belong Together
Anystar
Forever With U
Along My Way
Baby Boy
Oh Yeah
Having An Affair
Up
Black
Chanel
I Do, I Do
Break Up With Her
Hann
Eyes, Nose, Lips


The Baddest Female
1. The Baddest Female


Doctor Pepper
1. Doctor Pepper


Hello Bitches
1. Hello Bitches


Lifted
1. Lifted


In The Name Of Love
1. +DONE161201+
2. +REWIND170205+
3. +PARADOX171115+
4. +ONE AND ONLY180228+
5. +I QUIT180327+
6. +THNX190519+

Miscellaneous
Hot Issue
DJ
What
The Leaders
Dirty Vibe
Daddy
Surrender
Dopeness
Cut It Up
No Better Feelin'


Sandara
1.In Or Out
2. Mapasagot Mo Kaya
3. Smile In Your Heart
4. Sabi Ko Na Nga Ba
5. Dear Heart
6. Walang Sabit
7. Ang Ganda Ko

Miscellaneous
Hello
Love Love Love
Two Of Us
We Broke Up
Always For You
Song Of Memory
One Step


Minzy Work 01: Uno
1. Ni Na No
2. Superwoman
3. ING
4. Flashlight
5. Beautiful Life


All Of You Say
1. All Of You Say


Lovely
1. Lovely

Miscellaneous
You Also
I Wanted To Love
Walking


For Muzik
1. For Muzik
2. Muzik
3. Hot Issue
4. What A Girl Wants
5. Funny
6. Won't Give You


Jingle Jingle
1. Jingle Jingle


Hit Your Heart
1. Who's Next?
2. HuH
3. Invitation
4. I Me My Mine
5. Bababa
6. Highlight
7. Cool And Natural


Superstar
1. Superstar


Diamond
5. Hide & Seek
8. Can't Make Up My Mind
10. First
12. Already Gone
13. December


4Minutes Left
1. 4Minutes Left
2. Mirror Mirror
3. Heart To Heart
4. Sweet Suga Honey!
5. Pretend
6. You Know
10. Badly


Freestyle
1. Freestyle


Volume Up
1. Get On The Floor
2. Volume Up
3. I'm OK
4. Say My Name
5. Femme Fatale
6. Dream Racer
7. Black Cat


Shinsadong Tiger Project Album Super Market
2. Over And Over


Best Of 4Minute
4. Goodbye
9. Why
11. Ready Go
13. Love Tension


Name Is 4Minute
1. What's My Name?
2. What's Your Name?
3. Whatever
4. Gimme That
5. Domino


Is It Poppin'?
1. Is It Poppin'?


Only Gained Weight
1. Only Gained Weight


4Minute World
1. Wait A Minute
2. Whatcha Doin' Today
3. I'll Teach You
4. Come In
5. Thank You :)


Crazy
1. Crazy
2. Cut It Out
3. Tickle Tickle Tickle
4. Stand Out
5. Show Me
6. Cold Rain


Act. 7
1. Hate
2. No Love
3. Blind
4. Canvas

Miscellaneous
Heard Em All
Once Again, Republic Of Korea
Without U
Fly So High
Silly Boy
Christmas Song
Dreams Come True
Making Love
Chaos A.D
Home Run
One Thing
Why
Welcome To The School
Only You


Harvest Moon
1. 24/7
2. Nightmare
3. Why Not
4. Ssessesse
5. Black Swan

Miscellaneous
Wind Blow
Shameless Lie
I Think It Was A Dream
What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover
Heart Damage
One Two Three
Bad Guy Good Girl
Be Alright
My Love By My Side
Text Message
Small Moon
Wish
Nightmare


Day And Night
1. I Do
2. Magnet


Hello
1. Hello


Because
1. Because


Bus
1. Bus


Shower
1. Shower


The Moment I Loved
1. Illusion
2. Analog
3. Because I Can Not Decide
4. Like The First Time

Miscellaneous
Soulmate
Cliché
Oasis
Between Love And Friendship
Amen
Taken
Look At Me
Bring It Back
Ottogi


Change
1. Change


Bubble Pop!
1. Attention
2. Bubble Pop!
3. Downtown
4. A Bitter Day
5. Just Follow


Melting
1. Don't Fall Apart
2. Ice Cream
3. Unripe Apple
4. To My Boyfriend
5. Very Hot


A Talk
1. A Talk
2. French Kiss
3. Red
4. From When And Until When
5. Blacklist


A+
1. Run & Run
2. Roll Deep
3. Ice Ice
4. Get Out Of My House
5. Serene


A'wesome
1. U & Me♡
2. How's This?
3. Do It!
4. Morning Glory
5. Freaky
6. Wolf


Following
1. Party
2. Babe
3. Purple
4. Dart
5. Mirror


Lip & Hip
1. Lip & Hip


Flower Shower
1. Flower Shower

Miscellaneous
Trouble Maker
Now
365 Fresh
Retro Future
2009
Wasteful Tears
Bittersweet
Oh Yeah
Love Parade
Outlaw In The Wild
Say You Love Me
Golden Lady
Let It Go
Oppa Is Just My Style
She Is My Girl
Don't Hurt
Where You Going Oppa?
My Color
Tomorrow
Faddy Robot Foundation
Follow Your Dreams
Upgrade
Young & One
Maker
You Know

Miscellaneous
Our Star
Magic Words


New Schoolgirl
1. Play Girlz
2. AH
3. Bad Guy


Because Of You

1. Because Of You
2. When I Fall
3. Diva


Bang!

1. Let's Do It
2. Bang!
3. With U


Happy Pledis 1st Album

1. Love Love Love
2. Someone Is You


Virgin
1. Let's Step Up
2. Shampoo
3. Virgin
5. Play Ur Love
6. Dream
8. Leaning Against Time
9. Are You Doing Okay?
10. Funky Man
11. My Bell


Bang! (Japanese)
2. Super Sexy


Diva (Japanese)
2. Ready To Love


Playgirlz
1. Rip Off
2. Rambling Girls
3. Broken Heart
5. Just In Time
8. Gimme Love
9. Miss Futuristic
11. Tell Me


Lady Luck
1. Lady Luck
2. Dilly Dally
3. Slow Love


Flashback
2. Flashback
3. Eyeline
4. Wristwatch
5. Timeless


First Love
1. 8 Hot Girl
2. First Love
3. Dressing Room
4. Time's Up
5. Love Beat
6. Makeup & Tears


Dress To Kill
1. Dress Code
2. Dress To Kill
3. Ms.Independent
4. Triangle
5. Crazy Driver
6. Shh
7. Yes No Yes
8. Heaven
9. In The Moonlight
10. Rock It!
11. Spotlight
12. Killing Eyes


Best
12. Shine

Miscellaneous
Love Letter
Make It Happen
Dream Girl
Amoled
Snowy Village
Dreams Again
Week
Half
Have You Forgotten?


The First Mini Album
1. Magic Girl
2. Love Does Not Wait
5. The Day You Went Away


The Second Mini Album
1. Aing♡
2. One Love
3. Not Yet...
4. Standing Here


Bangkok City
1. Bangkok City


Shanghai Romance
1. Shanghai Romance
2. Close Your Eyes
3. The Day You Went Away


Lipstick
1. Bubble Bath
2. Milkshake
3. Lipstick
7. Superwoman
10. Clara's Dream


Orange Caramel
3. Cookies, Cream & Mint
6. The Angel's Wink
7. Lamu No Love Song
8. My Sweet Devil
10. Red Shoes
11. Sleeping Forest
12. Sour Grapes
13. Meteor And Piercing


Catallena
1. Catallena
2. So Sorry
3. Cry


My Copycat
1. My Copycat
2. The Gangnam Avenue

Miscellaneous
Funny Hunny
Dashing Through The Snow In High Heels
Hug Song
Abing Abing
Tonight
How Are You


In The Night Sky
1. In The Night Sky
2. Hollywood


Wonder Boy
1. Wonder Boy
2. Lady


Reset
1. You End And Me
2. Repertoire


Don't Know
1. Don't Know


Loop
1. Loop
2. Your Day
3. Treat You Better


It's Okay
1. It's Okay


X-Mas Project Vol.3
1. Ann

Miscellaneous
A Midsummer Night's Sweetness
Sugar And Me
Glowing
Faraway
Stay Weird Stay Different
When Rain Falls
Home
Love Is Danger
Allday Allnight
By My Side
Jingle Jingle Jingle Bells
Once
When Autumn Comes

Miscellaneous
Ma Boy 3
Just A Moment


Come Back, You Bad Person
1. Come Back, You Bad Person
2. One Love
3. Gift
4. Roller Coaster


Who Are You?
1. Boys And Girls
2. It's Me
3. Hey Boy
4. Sinister
5. Colorful World
6. Slow

Miscellaneous
Bad Boy
I Want To Buy It
Starry Night
One Love
Runway

Miscellaneous
You're Cute
Hero
Between The Two Of Us
Spring Summer


Sok Sok Sok
1. Sok Sok Sok

Miscellaneous
Hero


Not An Easy Girl
1. Not An Easy Girl

Miscellaneous
Beautiful Girl
Cosmetic
Chemistry
Goodbye PMS
Magic Words
Flower


Seven Springs Of Apink
1. Seven Springs Of Apink
2. I Don't Know
3. It Girl
4. Wishlist
5. Boo


Snow Pink
1. He's My Baby
2. My My
3. Yeah
4. Like A Dream
5. Prince


Une Année
1. Une Année
2. Hush
3. Cat
4. April 19th
5. Bubibu
6. Step
7. Boy
8. I Got You
9. Sky High


Secret Garden
1. U You
2. No No No
3. Lovely Day
4. I Need You
5. Secret Garden


Pink Blossom
1. Sunday Monday
2. Mr. Chu
3. Crystal
4. Love Story
5. So Long


Pink Luv
1. Luv
2. Wanna Be
3. Secret
4. I'm Not An Angel
5. Once Upon A Time
7. Good Morning Baby
8. My Darling


Pink Memory
1. Remember
2. Perfume
3. Attracted To U
4. Déjà vu
5. Petal
6. What A Boy Wants
7. I Do
8. Wonderful Love
10. Promise U


Pink Season
1. Pink Season


Pink Revolution
1. Only One
2. Oh Yes
3. Boom Pow Love
4. Fairy
5. Drummer Boy
6. To. Us
7. Ding Dong
8. Catch Me
9. The Wave


Dear
1. Dear
2. Cause You're My Star
3. Miss U
7. Cliche
8. Heaven
9. It's You


Pink Doll
1. My First Love
3. Summer Time!
4. Brand New Days
5. Shining Star
6. Sunshine Girl
7. Amai Koi Shiyouyo
9. Fanfare
12. If I...


Pink Up
1. Five
2. Kok Kok
3. Eyes
4. Like!
5. Evergreen
6. Always


Pink Stories
1. Hello Hello
2. Bye Bye
3. Rainbow
4. Darling
5. PapipupePON!
6. Motto Go! Go!
7. Love Shoot!
8. Dahlia
9. I'm In Love
10. Love Forever
11. Orion
12. Happy Ending


Miracle
1. Miracle


One & Six
1. I'm So Sick
2. A L R I G H T
3. Don't Be Silly
4. Forever Star
5. Promise Me
6. I Like That Kiss


Percent
1. %%
2. Hug Me
3. What Are You Doing?
4. Push & Pull
5. Enough
6. Memories


Look
1. Dumhdurum
2. Yummy
3. Be Myself
4. Love Is Blind
5. Overwrite
6. Moment
7. Everybody Ready?

Miscellaneous
Let Us Just Love
Christmas Song
Oasis
Skinny Baby
A Year Ago
5! My Baby
Mini
Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day
I Pray 4 You

Miscellaneous
Let's Talk About you
I Know I Know
Lovely
Let's Eat Together
Without You
Pretty Girl


Dream
1. Hopefully Sky
2. Love Is Like The Wind
3. It's Okay
4. Home
5. Love Is


The Space
1. The Spring
2. First Farewell
3. First Love
4. Full Moon


Hyehwa
1. For Hyehwa
2. Being There
3. Seasons Change
4. The Box
5. Thinking About You
6. B
7. Farewell
8. Sae-byuk


Simple
1. Simple Is The Best
2. Away
3. Whoo
4. Stay
5. Moisturising
6. A Slow Child

Miscellaneous
All For You
Just The Way We Love
One Minute Ago
Saving Santa
It's You
A Love Before
You're My Garden
Stay With Me
Love Day
Know We're Going To Break Up
Short Hair
Fanta Time
Break Up To Make Up
Ocean
Be With Me


Bird
1. Bird

Miscellaneous
Photograph
The Magic
Sweet Now
Shake
Stay With Me


Oh!
1. Don't Make Me Laugh
2. How We Do
3. Nobody
4. Do You Miss Me?
5. Worry About Nothing


The Difference
1. Ain't Nobody Like Brave Girls
2. So Sexy
3. Do You Know


Back To Da Future
1. Back To Da Future
2. Easily
3. When It Rains
4. It Hurts So Much


Re:issue
1. B'Girls Are Back
2. Nowadays, You
3. Without A Word


For You
1. For You


High Heels
1. High Heels
2. Help Me
3. Whatever
4. Seeing The End Of The Road
5. Deepened


Yoo-hoo
1. Yoo-hoo


Rollin'
1. Rollin'
2. Memory
3. No Rush
5. Outro


We Ride
1. We Ride

Miscellaneous
Passing Of The Year


Your Story
1. Second
2. Come Closer
3. Far Away
4. String
5. Everybody
6. Forgetting
7. Fly Up With You Tonight
8. Who Do You Love
9. 1, 2, 3, 4
10. Monologue
11. Your Day Of Arrival
12. Watch Out
13. Unheard Story
14. Finally I Can Talk About Love
15. Timing


Hold The Line
1. Hold The Line
2. Free Music


Leave Ms. Kim
1. There Is No Man
2. I'm Laughing
3. Leave Ms. Kim
4. Tagger
5. I Got Fooled By You
6. Why Of All Things
7. Oasis
8. Dazzingly Good Day
9. Triangle
10. Hypnosis
11. Mine
12. How Could I Love You


With L.O.V.E
1. Love Action
2. L.O.V.E
3. Farewell Letter


My Style
1. You
2. How Come
3. Easy
4. I Won't Love Again


My Style (Hidden Track)
1. My Style


Sound-G
1. Glam Girl
2. Abracadabra
3. Addiction
4. Candy Man
5. Moody Night
6. Strange Days
7. Can't Go
8. Although You Have A Girl
9. I'll Do Well


Sound-G: Sign
1. Sign
2. Drunk On Sleep


Festa On Ice 2010
1. Magic
2. Jump


Sixth Sense
1. Swing It Shorty
2. Sixth Sense
3. Hot Shot
4. La Bohéme
5. An Inconvenient Truth
6. Lovemotion
7. Countdown
8. Vendetta
9. Cleansing Cream


The Original
1. One Summer Night
2. Come With Me


Black Box
1. After Club
2. I Want To Fly
3. Kill Bill
4. Boy
5. Satisfaction
6. Mystery Survivor
7. That's A Lie
8. Recipe
9. Good Fellas


Special Moments
1. Hush


Basic
1. Ice Cream Time
2. Warm Hole
3. Wave
4. Brave New World
5. Obsession
6. The God Particle
7. Light
8. Atomic
9. Dice Play
10. Fractal


RE_vive
1. A Common Love Story
2. Abandoned
3. Wonder Woman
4. Sorrow
5. Goodbye With A Smile
6. Love Only
7. Love Like A Spring Rain, Farewell Like A Winter Rain
8. The Sky
9. Invitation
10. The Letter


Snowman
1. Snowman

Miscellaneous
In This Winter
Love Is
La La Land
Sudden Song
I Love You
Music


Tonight
1. Tonight


Because You Sting
1. Because You Sting


Just JeA
1. Days & Nights
2. Stray Cat
3. While You're Sleeping
4. Let's Hug
5. Silent Stalker


Bad Girl
1. Bad Girl
2. Island Of Tears


You O'clock
1. Winter, It's You
2. You O'clock


Newself
1. Dear. Rude
2. Newself
3. My World


Greedyy
1. Greedyy

Miscellaneous
The Day
Love
Did You Know
Face 2 Face
Be My Girl
Please Stay By My Side
I Told You I Love You
Invisible Love
Feeling Of Love
Prayer
Have Sorrow
Hateful Love
Much Love
Harmony
Stray Child
Poison
Fool For You
Because Of You
Secret Note
Want It


Miryo
1. Party Rock
2. Dirty
3. I Love You, I Love You
4. Revenger
5. Leggo


Queen
1. Queen


Dreams
1. Freedom


Come
1. Can I See You Again


True
1. Yellow

Miscellaneous
Ready To L.O.V.E
Shall We Get Married?
After The Bus Left
Climax
Rock, Paper, Scissors
King Of The Hill
Ain't Got Nobody


Narsha
1. Fantastic
2. Bbi Ri Bba Bba
3. I'm In Love
4. Queen B
5. Radio Star


Mamma Mia
1. Mamma Mia

Miscellaneous
If You Cannot Avoid
Be My 1004
Only You Don't Know
Gone To The Hospital
1+2
I Love You
The Snow Gift
Living In My Heart
A Woman I Know
Bullshit


Step 2/4
1. Nitchell
2. Irreversible
3. Tango The Night
4. Esperando
5. The One Who Sings
6. Truth


Bad Temper
1. Bad Temper


Talk About S
1. Tinkerbell
2. Tiredness
3. Bloom
4. The Gaze
5. Catch Me If You Can


Nostalgia
1. Nostalgia


Truth Or Dare
1. Truth Or Dare
2. Fxxk U
3. Q&A
4. Black & White
5. Expose


A Tempo
1. A Tempo


Hawwah
1. Apple
2. Free Will
3. Paradise Lost
4. The First Temptation
5. Two Women
6. Guilty


12 O'Clock
1. Must Have Love
2. 12 O'Clock


End Again
1. Carrie
2. Carnival
3. Forest Of Fireflies
4. Secret

Miscellaneous
Must Have Love
Tomorrow
Brunch
Pray
I Believe
Marriage
We Fell In Love
For You Not To Know
Someone Else
Take Out
Mama Beat
Everybody Has Secrets
Seoul Lonely


Supa Dupa Diva
1. Dal★shabet
2. Supa Dupa Diva
3. Hottie
4. Oh! Wow!


Pink Rocket
1. Shakalaka
2. Pink Rocket
3. Just Stop
4. Rollin' Fallin'


Bling Bling
1. Beep
2. Bling Bling
3. Dream In U
4. Moonlight


Hit U
1. Fire It Up
2. Hit U
3. Chu Ma Boy


Bang Bang
1. Enter Dal★shabet
2. Try To Come Closer
3. Mr. Bang Bang
4. Girl Girl Girls
5. Disco Time
6. Love Shake
7. Without You
11. Many Boys
13. Mirror


Have, Don't Have
1. For Darling
2. Have, Don't Have
3. Don't Touch
4. Falling In Love


Be Ambitious
1. Dal★shabet Girls
2. Be Ambitious
3. Summer Break
4. Hey Mr. Chu~♥
5. Let It Go
6. Maybe


B.B.B
1. Rewind
2. B.B.B
3. Just Pass By
4. Memories Of You


Joker Is Alive
1. To Darling
2. Obsessed
3. Joker
4. I'm Not
5. OK Boy


Hard 2 Love
1. Hard 2 Love


Naturalness
1. Stay With You
2. Someone Like U
3. From Head To Toe
4. Beautiful Liar
5. Dreams Come True
6. Love Hurts


Fri. Sat. Sun
1. Ya Heart
2. Fri. Sat. Sun
4. Fly Boy
5. Some, What?

Miscellaneous
Win The Day
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Turn Your Head
It's You

Miscellaneous
Fall In Love

Miscellaneous
Your Meaning
Kuulkuk


Our Love
1. Nothing
2. Hate
3. Our Love
4. Flower
5. Indeed, Maybe, Again


Circle's Dream
1. Swing
2. Strawberry
3. Circle's Dream
4. Moon


Katchup
1. Katchup


I Wanna Leave But I Wanna Live
1. Dive

Miscellaneous
Only Tell Me
Dream
Update
Walkie-Talkie
Parasol

Miscellaneous
Nap
Towards Tomorrow
Hello My Love
No More
I Mean

Miscellaneous
Falling


Vivid Summer Edition
1. Water Bottle
2. Love And War
4. Old Love
5. I Love You Even Though I Hate You
6. Starry Night
7. The Bad Me That's Hurt
8. Is That How It Is?
9. Putting On Lipstick
10. Sad Love Song
11. Barely
12. Opposite Of Breaking Up
13. Sad Promise


Davichi In Wonderland
1. 8282
2. Accident
3. My Man
4. Is Love Funny
5. Music Box
6. Crazy Woman


Innocence
1. Time, Please Stop
2. First Kiss
3. Don't Leave
4. I Can't Love You Or Say Goodbye
5. Shadow


Choo Youngsoo All Star - Davichi
1. From Me To You


Love Delight
1. Don't Say Goodbye
2. Love, My Love
3. Don't Find Me Again
4. Happy End
5. Secret


Love Call With Davichi
1. I'll Think Of You


The S Part 1
1. Do Men Cry


Mystic Ballad
1. One Person's Story
2. Just The Two Of Us
3. Turtle
4. Cry For Love
5. Taste Of Tears
6. Things That Still Come Up In My Mind
7. Be Warmed
8. Nagging
9. I Want To Be Brave And Breakup
10. You Are My Everything


Memories Of Summer
1. It's Because I Miss You Today


Davichi Code
1. The Letter


6,7
1. Again
2. Don't Move
3. Pillow


Davichi Hug
1. Two Women's Room
2. Cry Again
3. Sorry, I'm Happy
4. To You
5. Spring


Two Lovers
1. Two Lovers


D-Make
1. White


50 x Half
1. Fall Niht
2. Love Is To Give
3. Beside Me
4. Pet
5. Have You Ever Been Like That


To Me
1. To Me


&10
1. Just The Two Of Us
2. Days Without You
3. Lovesick
4. Can We
5. Never Love
6. Bitter End
7. Love You More
8. Days Gone By
9. Even Though I Hate You, I Love You


Nostalgia
1. Nostalgia


Unspoken Words
1. Unspoken Words


Dear.
1. Dear.

Miscellaneous
Can I Love Again
Draws You
You Call It Romance
Blue Moon
Jjarajajja
Women's Generation
Wonder Woman
Da Keossjanh-a
We Were In Love
Love Is All The Same
If It Is Like Tonight
Bikini
My Only One
Heaven
To Angel
Because It's You
Don't You Know?
It's Okay, That's Love
This Love
Forgetting You
Today I Miss You Too
Because It's You
Falling In Love
Sunset
Please Don't Cry


H
1. Pattern
2. Season Of You
3. Hate That I Miss You
4. Paper Star's Dream
5. We Are
6. Even Though


From H
1. This Moment
2. Just Cry
3. Thanks Letter
4. Awaiting
5. Where The Love Goes
6. Heartache

Miscellaneous
Crazy Woman
Red Bean
At That Time, I Will Live
Can You Hear Me?
The Person I Love
You're All Grown Up
If You Love Me
Feeling So Empty Without You
Maybe
Poison
Sorrow
The Road To School
Heart
Lie

Miscellaneous
Happy Together
If You Pretend
Just Like The First Time
Beggin U
Udon
Tonight
Farewell Is Coming
Sad Promise
Haeundae
Higher Plane
Rainy Road You And I


Chu~♡
1. Chu~♡
2. Play By Me
3. You Are My Destiny


Nu Abo
1. Nu Abo
2. Mr. Boogie
3. Ice Cream
4. Me+U
5. Surprise Party
6. Sorry


Hot Summer
1. Hot Summer
2. Pinocchio
3. Sweet Witches
4. ...Is It OK?
5. Dangerous
6. Beautiful Goodbye
7. Gangsta Boy
8. Love
9. Stand Up
10. My Style
11. So Into U
13. La Cha Ta


Electric Shock
1. Electric Shock
2. Jet
3. Zig Zag
4. Beautiful Stranger
5. Love Hate
6. Let's Try


Pink Tape
1. Rum Pum Pum Pum
2. Shadow
3. Pretty Girl
4. Kick
5. Signal
6. Step
7. Goodbye Summer
8. Airplane
9. Toy
10. No More
11. Snapshot
12. Ending Page


Red Light
1. Red Light
2. Milk
3. Butterfly
4. Rainbow
5. All Night
6. Vacance
7. Spit It Out
8. Boom Bang Boom
9. Dracula
10. Summer Lover
11. Paper Heart


4 Walls
1. 4 Walls
2. Glitter
3. Deja Vu
4. X
5. Rude Love
6. Diamond
7. Traveler
8. Papi
9. Cash Me Out
10. When I'm Alone


Winter Garden
1. Wish List


All Mine
1. All Mine


Cowboy
2. Cowboy

Miscellaneous
Lollipop
Chocolate Love
Thrill Love
I Love You, I Love You
Hard But Easy
Spread Its Wings
Calling Out
Heartbeat
Wave
We Own The World
Lower


Victoria
1. Good Stuff
2. Up To Me
3. Miss
4. I Miss You
5. Perfect Liar
6. Blame On You
7. Functional Disposable
8. Diagonal
9. Broken Wings
10. Roof On Fire

Miscellaneous
Loving You
Star Tears
Dear Child
I Believe
Li Luo
Jiu Long Jue
Peach Blossom Source
Ace vs Ace
You Are An Idol
Heart Signal
Practice To Be Friends


Melody Project Part II - Moderato
1. Melody

Miscellaneous
When I Was... When U Were...
I Don't Wanna Love You
Because Of Me
Grumbling
Butterfly
Say Yes
All Of A Sudden


Beautiful
1. Beautiful
2. Shake that Brass
3. Love Run
4. Heights
5. I Just Wanna


Borders
1. Borders


On My Own
1. On My Own


Need To Feel Needed
1. Need To Feel Needed


Rogue Rouge
1. Get Over It
2. Closed Doors
3. High Hopes
4. Right Now
5. Lifeline
6. Three Million Years


White Noise
1. White Noise
2. Lost At Sea


Countdown
1. Countdown


X
1. Hands Behind My Back
2. Other People
3. Curiosity
4. Numb
5. Ready For The Ride
6. Stay Calm

Miscellaneous
Breathe Again
I'm Back
1-4-3
So Good
Letting Go
Fantasy
Love Don't Hurt


Don't Cry For Me
1. Don't Cry For Me


Free Somebody
1. Free Somebody
2. Breathe
3. Keep On Doin'
4. I Wish
5. Galaxy
6. My Medicine


Night Reminiscin'
1. Night Reminiscin'
2. Falling Out


Even So
1. Even So
2. Do You Love Me
3. Bye Bye


X-Mas Project Vol.2
1. Even If It Hurts And Hurts

Miscellaneous
Get Down
Ten Years
Dream Drive
It Was Love
Still
It's You
Sound Of Your Heart
Tell Me It's Okay
Honey Bee
Beautiful Day
And I Love You
Jump
It's Me
It's Okay
U+Me
Start Of Something New
Shine Your Way
Healing Love
Only You
Joyland
Where Are You
Another Day
Could You Tell Me
Is It Love?
Bluffing
Take Me Now


Goblin
1. Goblin
2. On The Moon
3. Dorothy

Miscellaneous
Dayfly


Girl's Day Party #1
1. Tilt My Head
2. Shuppy Shuppy
3. Control


How About Me
1. How About Me


Everyday
1. Young Love
2. Hug Me Once
3. Twinkle Twinkle
4. Nothing Lasts Forever


Everyday II
1. Two Of Us
2. Oh! My God
3. Don't Flirt
4. Telepathy


The S Part.2
1. Blue Rain 2012


Female President
1. Girl's Day World
2. Female President
3. Expect
4. I Don't Mind
5. Easy Go
6. Don't Trust Her
7. White Day
8. Oh, Great!
11. Oh! My God
12. Don't Forget Me


Girl's Day Party #6
1. Please Tell Me


Let's Go
1. Let's Go


Girl's Day Everyday #3
1. G.D.P Intro
2. Something
3. Whistle
4. Show You


Girl's Day Everyday #4
1. Summer Party
2. Darling
3. Look At Me
4. Timing


Love
1. With Me
2. Ring My Bell
3. Macaron
4. Come Slowly
5. Top Girl
11. I Miss You
13. Hello Bubble


Girl's Day Everyday #5
1. I'll Be Yours
2. Thirsty
3. Love Again
4. Kumbaya
5. Truth
6. Don't Be Shy

Miscellaneous
If You Give Me Your Heart
Cupid
Honey Honey
New Trial
Vine Song
Nungcool Song
You And I
Tell Me
One Person
Ajjil Ajjil
I Am Korea
It Hurts
Everyday With You
Girlie Night
The Day We Meet
One Dream One Korea
Beautiful World

Miscellaneous
Our Love Like This
Bum Bum Bum
IN The Summer
I Want To Turn Back Time
Three Things I Want To Give You
Finale
On Rainy Days

Miscellaneous
I'll Love You


I Am A Woman Too
1. This Is Strange
2. I Am A Woman Too
3. Colorful


Other Way
1. 11°


Butterfly
1. Butterfly

Miscellaneous
Holding Hands
Whatever
Cracked The Moon
Only Once
No
My First Kiss
It Was Love


Into The New World
1. Into The New World
2. Beginning
3. Perfect For You


Girls' Generation
1. Girls' Generation
2. Ooh La-La!
3. Baby Baby
4. Complete
5. Kissing You
6. Merry-Go-Round
7. Tears
8. Tinkerbell
9. 7989


Gee
1. Gee
2. Way To Go
3. Dear Mom
4. Destiny
5. Let's Talk About Love


Tell Me Your Wish
1. Genie
2. Etude
3. Girlfriend
4. Boyfriend
5. My Child
6. One Year Later


Run Devil Run
1. Run Devil Run
2. Oh!
3. Echo
5. Show! Show! Show!
6. Sweet Talking Baby
7. Forever
8. Be Happy
9. Boys & Girls
10. Talk To Me
11. Star Star Star
12. Stick Wit U
13. Day By Day


Hoot
1. Hoot
2. Mistake
3. My Best Friend
4. Wake Up
5. Snowy Wish


Girls' Generation (Japanese)
1. Mr. Taxi
3. You-aholic
5. Bad Girl
6. Beautiful Stranger
7. I'm In Love With The Hero
8. Let It Rain
10. Great Escape
12. Born To Be A Lady


The Boys
1. The Boys
2. Telepathy
3. Say Yes
4. Trick
5. How Great Is Your Love
6. My J
7. Oscar
8. Top Secret
9. Lazy Girl
10. Sunflower
11. Vitamin


The Boys (Japanese)
4. Time Machine


Girls & Peace
1. Flower Power
2. Animal
3. I'm A Diamond
4. Reflection
5. Stay Girls
6. T.O.P
7. Boomerang
9. All My Love Is For You
10. Paparazzi
11. Girls & Peace
12. Not Alone


I Got A Boy
1. I Got A Boy
2. Dancing Queen
3. Baby Maybe
4. Talk Talk
5. Promise
6. Express 999
7. Lost In Love
8. Look At Me
9. XYZ
10. Romantic St.


Love & Peace
1. Gossip Girls
2. Motorcycle
3. Flyers
4. Galaxy Supernova
5. Love & Girls
6. Beep Beep
7. My Oh My
8. Lips
9. Do The Catwalk
10. Karma Butterfly
11. Linguafranc
12. Everyday Love
13. Blue Jeans


Mr. Mr.
1. Mr. Mr.
2. Goodbye
3. Europa
4. Wait A Minute
5. Back Hug


The Best
13. Chain Reaction
14. Indestructible
15. Divine
16. Show Girls


Catch Me If You Can
1. Catch Me If You Can
2. Girls


Lion Heart
1. Lion Heart
2. You Think
3. Party
4. One Afternoon
6. Fire Alarm
7. Talk Talk
8. Green Light
9. Paradise
10. Check
11. Sign
12. Bump It


Sailing
1. Sailing


Holiday Night
1. Girls Are Back
2. All Night
3. Holiday
4. Fan
5. Only One
6. One Last Time
7. Sweet Talk
8. Love Is Bitter
9. It's You
10. Light Up The Sky

Miscellaneous
Touch The Sky
Only Love
Love Melody
Haptic Motion
It's Fantastic
I Can't Bear It Anymore
Holding Your Hand
Jak Eun Bae
Oppa Nappa
Lallalla
GMPer's Song
Picnic Song
The Little Boat
Kkok
HaHaHa
Seoul
Bogeul Bogeul Song
Chocolate Love
Goobne Song
Motion
Feeling Only You
Cabi
LaLaLa
Hey Cooky!
My Friend Haechi
Visual Dreams
Diamond
Find Your Soul
Cheap Creeper
Secret


Twinkle
1. Twinkle
2. Baby Steps
3. OMG
4. Library
5. Good-bye, Hello
6. Love Sick
7. Checkmate


Holler
1. Holler
2. Adrenaline
3. Whisper
4. Stay
5. Only U
6. Eyes


Dear Santa
1. Dear Santa
2. I Like The Way
3. Winter Story
4. Merry Christmas
5. First Snow


Lil' Touch
1. Lil' Touch
2. Fermata


I
1. I
2. U R
3. Gemini
4. Stress
5. Farewell


Rain
1. Rain
2. Secret


Why
1. Why
2. Starlight
3. Fashion
4. Hands On Me
5. Up & Down
6. Good Thing
7. Night


My Voice
1. Make Me Love You
2. Fine
3. Cover Up
4. Feel So Fine
5. I Got Love
6. I'm OK
7. Time Lapse
8. Sweet Love
9. When I Was Young
10. I Blame On You
11. Lonely Night
12. 11:11
13. Love In Color
14. Fire
15. Eraser
16. Curtain Call
17. Time Spent Walking Through Memories


This Christmas: Winter Is Coming
1. The Magic Of Christmas Time
2. This Christmas
3. Let It Snow
4. Candy Cane
5. Christmas Without You
6. Shhhh
7. I'm All Ears


Something New
1. Something New
2. All Night Long
3. Baram X 3
4. One Day
5. Circus


Stay
1. Stay
2. I'm The Greatest


Voice
1. Voice
2. I Found You
3. Horizon
4. Vanilla
5. Turnt and Burnt
6. Signal


I Do
1. I Do


Purpose
1. Dear Me
2. My Tragedy
3. Here I Am
4. Spark
5. Find Me
6. Love You Like Crazy
7. LOL
8. Better Babe
9. Wine
10. Do You Love Me?
11. City Love
12. Gravity
13. Drawing Our Moments
14. Blue
15. Four Seasons


Happy
1. Happy

Miscellaneous
Like A Star
Different
Breath
Page 0
You Bring Me Joy (Part 2)
Shake That Brass
Scars Deeper Than Love
If The World Was A Perfect Place
Don't Forget
Lonely
Angel
Colorful
The Blue Night Of Jeju Island
Atlantis Princess
A Train To Chuncheon
If
Can You Hear Me
It's Love
I Love You
Missing You Like Crazy
Closer
And One
Bye
Love, That One Word
All With You
Rescue Me
All About You
Into The Unknown
Set Me Free


With Love, J
1. Fly
2. Big Mini World
3. Falling Crazy In Love
4. Love Me The Same
5. Golden Sky
6. Dear Diary


Wonderland
1. Wonderland
2. Dancing On The Moon
3. Celebrate
4. World Of Dreams
5. Beautiful
6. Tonight


My Decade
1. Summer Storm
2. Beautiful Mind
3. Saturday Night
4. Love U
5. Starry Night
6. Because It's Spring


One More Christmas
1. One More Christmas


Call Me Before You Sleep
1. Call Me Before You Sleep

Miscellaneous
I Love You
Cold Noodle
Sweet Delight
My Lifestyle
Because Tears Are Overflowing
How
Butterfly
Heart Road
The One Like You
Say Yes
Love! Love! Aloha!

Miscellaneous
Heart Throbbing
U&I
Time
First Kiss
I Love You, I Love You
You Don't Know About Love
Finally Now
Your Doll
It's Me
The 2nd Drawer
Odd Imagination
3
You Are A Miracle
Sound Of Your Heart


I Just Wanna Dance
1. I Just Wanna Dance
2. Talk
3. Fool
4. What Do I Do
5. Yellow Light
6. Once In A Lifetime


Heartbreak Hotel
1. Heartbreak Hotel


Lips On Lips
1. Born Again
2. Lips On Lips
3. The Flower
4. Not Barbie
5. Runaway
6. Teach You
7. Over My Skin


Magnetic Moon
1. Magnetic Moon


Run For Your Life
1. Run For Your Life

Miscellaneous
Peppermint
Mabinogi
You Are A Miracle
Talk About Love
Shut Up
The Secret
A Girl, Meets Love
QnA
Ruedy Boogie
Don't Speak
By Myself
Ring
Because It's You
Rise And Shine
One Step Closer
Good Life
Only One


Mystery
1. Mystery


Wannabe
1. Wannabe


Sober
1. Sober


Punk Right Now
1. Punk Right Now


Badster
1. Badster


DESSERT
1. DESSERT

Miscellaneous
Maxstep
Born To Be Wild
Turl
Witch
GG
I Do What I Want


Always Find You
1. Always Find You


The First Scene
1. Into You
2. Illusion
3. C'est La Vie!
4. Butterfly
5. Chapter 2
6. Ending Credit

Miscellaneous
Bling Star
Twinkle Twinkle


Winter Breath
1. Winter Breath

Miscellaneous
I Am
Wind Flower
Let's Get Away


Blossom
1. Red Bean
2. A Little Happiness
3. The Moon Represents My Heart


A Walk To Remember
1. Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway
2. Summer Night
3. When The Wind Blows
4. To You
5. Promise

Miscellaneous
To You
Innisfree Day
Amazing Grace


Don't Say No
1. Don't Say No
2. Hello
3. Magic
4. Lonely Love
5. Love & Affection
6. Bad Love
7. Moonlight

Miscellaneous
Jjarajajja
Let's Go
Don't Say No
You Are A Miracle
Dreams Come True
The Magic Of Yellow Ribbon
T'Ple Couple Want It!
It's Okay Even If It Hurts
Journey
I'll Wait For You
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck

Growing Up
1. Looking At You
2. Boo
3. Pitiful
4. A Dreamer
5. Every Sweet Day
6. Lost Child
7. Four Without Me
8. You Know
9. Graduation Day
10. Feel So Good
11. Ugly Duckling
12. Face To Face


IU...IM
1. Love Attack
2. Taking A Train
3. Marshmallow
4. Morning Tears
5. Heartbeating Date


Nagging
1. Nagging
2. Rain Drop


Real
1. This Is Not What I Thought
2. The Thing I Do Slowly
3. Good Day
4. The Night Of The First Breakup
5. Alone In The Room
6. Merry Christmas In Advance


Real+
1. Only I Didn't Know
2. Cruel Fairytale


Ice Flower
1. Ice Flower


Last Fantasy
1. Secret
2. Sleeping Prince Of The Woods
3. A Child Searching For Stars
4. You And I
5. Wallpaper Patterns
6. Uncle
7. Wisdom Tooth
8. Everything's Alright
9. Last Fantasy
10. Teacher
11. A Stray Puppy
12. 4AM
13. L'amant


Spring Of A Twenty Year Old
1. Peach
2. Every End Of The Day
3. I Really Don't Like Her


You & I (Japanese)
2. Shounen Jidai


Can You Hear Me?
1. Beautiful Dancer
2. Truth
3. Fairytale
4. Voice Mail
5. New World
6. The Age Of The Cathedrals


Monday Afternoon
1. Monday Afternoon
2. Follow The Moon


Modern Times - Epilogue
1. Friday
2. Pastel Crayon
3. Love Of B
4. Everybody Has Secrets
5. Between The Lips
6. The Red Shoes
7. Modern Times
8. Bad Day
9. Obliviate
10. Walk With Me, Girl
11. Havana
12. A Gloomy Clock
13. Daydream
14. Wait


A Flower Bookmark
1. My Old Story
2. Flower
3. Pierrot Smiles At Us
4. When Love Passes By
5. The Meaning Of You
6. Dreams In Summer Night
7. Boom Ladi Dadi
8. Uhuya Doongi Doongi


Chat-Shire
1. Shoes
2. Zezé
3. Twenty-Three
4. The Shower
5. Red Queen
6. Knees
7. Glasses
8. Heart
9. Twenty Three


Palette
1. Dlwlrma
2. Palette
3. Ending Scene
4. Can't Love You Anymore
5. Jam Jam
6. Black Out
7. Full Stop
8. Through The Night
9. Love Alone
10. Dear Name


A Flower Bookmark 2
1. Autumn Morning
2. Secret Garden
3. Sleepless Rainy Night
4. Last Night Story
5. By The Stream
6. Everyday With You


Bbibbi
1. Bbibbi


Love Poem
1. Unlucky
2. The Visitor
3. Blueming
4. Above The Time
5. Lullaby
6. Love Poem


Eight
1. Eight

Miscellaneous
Suga Love
Monday Thru Sunday
It's First Love
I Believe In Love
It's You
I Know
Like You
Sea Of Moonlight
Not Spring, Love Or Cherry Blossoms
Summer Love
Sogyeokdong
When Would It Be
Sing For Me
Leon
Choice
Secret Everyone Knows
Love Story
Cat
SoulMate
Fairytale
First Winter
You Are Always Like That
Even Though I Know
Wind Flower
Danny Boy
Fifth Finger
Because I'm A Woman
Someday
Hold My Hand
Heart
Give You My Heart
Into The I-Land
Friend
Aishiteru


The First Blooming
1. Broken Promise
2. Break It
3. If U Wanna
4. Secret World
5. Don't Be Shy
6. Two Of Us
7. I'll Be There
8. Tear Eraser


Rock U
1. Rock U
2. Baby Boy
3. What's This
4. Good Day
5. Wait


Pretty Girl
1. Honey
2. Pretty Girl
3. Yodel
4. My Darling
5. I'm... (Ing)


Revolution
1. Mister
2. Wanna
3. Magic
4. Secretly Secretly
5. Let It Go
6. Take A Bow
7. Aha
8. Same Heart


Lupin
1. Tasty Love
2. Lupin
3. Umbrella
4. Rollin
5. Lonely


Jumping
1. Love Is
3. Burn
4. Binks
5. With


Girl's Talk
1. Jumping
3. Baby I Need You
5. SOS


Step
1. EY! OH!
2. Step
3. Rider
4. Strawberry
5. Follow Me
6. Date
8. Kara 4 U
10. With My Heart


Super Girl
1. Jet Coaster Love
2. Winter Magic
3. Go Go Summer
4. Dreamin' Girl
5. Ima, Okuritai 'Arigatō
6. Only For You
7. Whisper
8. Missing
9. Do It! Do It!
10. Girls Be Ambitious


Pandora
1. Way
2. Pandora
3. Idiot
4. Miss U


Kara Collection
1. Wanna Do
2. Lost
3. Secret Love
4. Daydream
5. Guilty


Girls Forever
1. Speed Up
2. Electric Boy
3. Gimme Gimme
4. Shake It Up
5. Kiss Me Tonight
6. Orion
7. Oops!
8. Rock On
9. Innocent Girl
10. Girl's Power


Bye Bye Happy Days!
1. Bye Bye Happy Days!
2. My Boy
5. Beautiful Night


Thank You Summer Love
1. Thank You Summer Love
2. HANABI
5. Love Letter


Fantastic Girls
2. Burn! Burn! Heartbeat
4. Rescue Me
5. POP STAR
6. Promise
7. Endless Night
8. Hold Me


Full Bloom
1. Runaway
2. Damaged Lady
3. 1+1
4. In The Game
5. Follow Me
6. Smoothie
7. 2Night


French Kiss
1. French Kiss
2. Girlfriend


Day & Night
1. Live
2. Mamma Mia
3. So Good
4. Melancholy
5. Red Light
6. Story


Mamma Mia! (Japanese)
5. Don't Hurry


In Love
1. Starlight
2. Cupid
3. In Those Days
4. I Luv Me
5. Peek-A-Boo
6. Dreamlover


Girl's Story
2. Summer☆gic
3. Sunshine Miracle
4. Love Click
5. N.E.V.E.R.L.A.N.D
7. Kiss Kiss Kiss
8. Last Summer
9. Sunny Days
10. Fanfare
11. Forever Love

Miscellaneous
Stars Falling From The Sky
We're With You
2Me
Gil
Round And Round
I'll Write You A Letter
White
My Angel
First Love
Into The World
Fighting
Butterfly
Love Is Fire
My Prayer
Hello
Bingeul Bingeul
Talk About Love
My Love

Miscellaneous
Day After
If U Cannot
Let's Go
The Little Prince
Return
One Dream One Korea
Night And Day
Maria
Beautiful Girl
Look Only At You
Indecisive
I Love You More Than The Soul
Breaking Fate
I Will Wait For You
Kiss
The Most Loved
Anata Ga Iru Kara
Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Rolling In The Deep
Goodbye Days
Hus Hush; Hush Hush
Sakura
Endless Rain
Spring Now


Do You Remember?
1. Do You Remember?


Space
1. Uchuu-kun
2. Shunshoku
3. Winter Letter
6. U&I


Aozora E
1. Aozora E
3. I Love Me
4. What Is Your Name
5. Daleuge Heuleun Sigan

Miscellaneous
Miracle
Super Star
Because Of Love
Guilty
Should I Love Alone
Duet
Can Be Heard From The Stars
From Now
The Temperature Of Time
Goodbye Again Goodbye
Come To Play
Tomorrow


Magic Of Love
1. Magic Of Love


Alohara
1. How About Me?
2. Choco Chip Cookies
3. La La La
4. Hara Goo
5. Rainy Day


Wild
1. Wild


Midnight Queen
1. Midnight Queen
2. Hello

Miscellaneous
Sign
Shining Day


First Romance
1. Innocent?
2. MAMA
3. 7-2=Ohae
4. Joker
5. Love


Bliss
1. Precious Time
2. HAPPY
3. Wonderful Baby
4. Lunar
5. Say Good Bye
6. Lucky Day
7. Need A Love
8. Memories
9. Recall
10. Something Special
11. Don't Stop
12. Dream Of Love


Champions
1. Champions

Miscellaneous
Happy...And
Gorae
This Person
Kkeun
Chalali Binunmul-e
Promise


The Last Goodbye
1. The Last Goodbye
2. Goodbye My Girl
3. While Listening To Olivia


The One I Love Is Here
1. The One I Love Is Here
2. Hello Mr.
3. Dream Guide


Fake
1. Fake
2. Boogie-Woogie
3. Crazy Love


I Was In Love
1. I Was In Love
2. My Philosophy
3. Up In The Air


Many Faces
3. Like This
4. I Kiss You, I Hug You, I Love You
6. Come Back
7. Female Like
8. Many Faces
10. Important Time
12. LETTER
13. Radio
14. I'm Just Not Into You


Goldmine
1. Goldmine


Secret Crush
1. Secret Crush
2. My ID


Before The Stars Fall
1. Before The Stars Fall

Miscellaneous
Rainbow Rose
Nunibusyeo
Mermaid Princess
Namida No Riyuu


Memory Clock
1. Memory Clock


Longing
1. Longing

Miscellaneous
Magic Words
You're So Yummy
Fingertips Love
Oh NaNa


Bad But Good
1. Bad Girl Good Girl
2. Looking At Each Other
3. Love Again


A Class
1. One To Ten
2. Goodbye Baby
3. Help Me
4. Break It
5. Mr. Johnny
6. Play That Music DJ
7. Step Up
8. Breathe
9. Blankly
11. Love Alone


Touch
1. Touch
2. Lips
3. Rock N Rule
4. No Mercy
5. Over U


Independent Women Part III
1. I Don't Need A Man
2. Ma Style
3. If I Were A Boy
4. Madness
5. Time's Up


Hush
1. Come On Over
2. Hush
3. Love Is U
4. Spotlight
5. Hide & Sick
6. (Mama) I'm Good
7. Like U


Colors
1. One Step
2. Only You
3. Love Song
4. Melting
5. I Caught Ya
6. Stuck


Fantasy
1. Sweet Sexy Fei
2. Fantasy
3. One More Kiss


Hello
1. Hello

Miscellaneous
Will You Won't You
One Summer Night
Xin Yu


Jia
1. Drip
2. Who's That Girl
3. Candy


Free
1. Free


Liwai
1. Liwai

Miscellaneous
Mood
Weapon

Miscellaneous
Dance Like This
Go Ahead
Boyfriend
Tasty San
Just The Two Of Us
Marathon
Let's Go
This Christmas
Born To Be Wild
Encore
Rull It Out
Jiryuh
Living Like A Fool


Yes? No?
1. Pretend
2. Yes No Maybe
3. Sick And Tired
4. Preference
5. Question Mark
6. Little Wildflower


Faces Of Love
1. I'm In Love With Someone Else
2. Holiday
3. Sober
4. Bxatxh
5. Midnight
6. Clumsy Heart
7. Sleeplessness

Miscellaneous
Before This Song Ends
I Won't Do Bad Things
Together In Love
Out Of Breath
Dream
Don't Wait For Your Love
Dream High
Winter Child
So Many Tears
You're My Star
I Still Love You
Don't Forget Me
Why Am I Like This
Ring My Bell
When It's Good
I Love You Boy
Words I Want To Hear
Come Out If You Love Me
Classic
Moments
Wind, Wind, Wind
Because I Love You


Let's Have A Party
1. Ladies
2. No Playboy
3. Give Me


Sweet Rendezvous
1. Who R U
2. Ticket
3. News
4. Figaro


Dolls
1. What Is Love?
2. Dolls
3. Looking At Them


Wild
1. Spotlight
2. Wild
3. Action
4. Paper Scraps
5. Living Person


Prima Donna
1. Prima Donna
2. Gun
3. Rumor
4. A Few Good Man
5. Last Scene
6. Just A Girl
7. Miss Agent
8. Time's Up
9. OMG
10. Dizzy
11. Whatever


Glue
1. Glue


Drama
1. Pilot Episode
2. Drama
3. Choice
4. Trickle
5. September 17th


9Muses S/S Edition
1. Muse
2. Hurt Locker
3. A
4. Fancy
5. Yes Or No


Lost
1. AM 3:00
2. Sleepless Night
3. Secret
4. Koong Chit Dak Chit
5. To. Mine


Muses Diary Part.2: Identity
1. Identity
2. Remember
3. Pastry
4. Two People
5. Hate Me


Muses Diary Part.3: Love City
1. Love City


Remember
1. Remember

Miscellaneous
Give Me
Shooting Star
With The Day
Get Up
I Need Your Love
Knock


Muses Diary
1. Your Space
2. Lip 2 Lip
3. Shh!
4. Monster


SeRen:Ade
1. Lullaby
2. Love Is Daring
3. See
4. 12
5. Serarita
6. But Farewell
7. Only One


Stay Real
1. Walk With Me
2. Bloom

Miscellaneous
Day By Day


Blue Moon
1. Last Night


Gossip Girl
1. Not Your Girl
2. Gossip Girl
3. I Believe
4. Kiss
5. I Will Endure It


So Girls
1. So Cool
2. To Me
3. I Said You're The One
4. Mach
5. A


Sweet Dream
1. Sweet Dream


Over The Rainbow (Japanese)
3. Gonna Gonna Go!
4. Kiss! Kiss! Disco!
5. Touch Me, Feel Me, Love Me
6. Alright
8. Energy
9. Hello


Candy Girls
1. Candy Girls


Rainbow Syndrome Part 1
1. Golden Touch
2. Close Your Eyes
3. Tell Me Tell Me
4. Cosmic Girl
5. A Story You Never Knew But I Know
6. In Love


Rainbow Syndrome Part 2
1. Kiss Me
2. Sunshine
3. Don't Touch
4. Let's Dance
5. I'll Wait For You
6. Eenie Meenie Minie Moe
7. Chewing Time


Innocent
1. Bad Man Crying
2. Black Swan
3. Mr. Lee
4. Pierrot
5. Privacy
6. A Little More


Prism
1. Saying I Miss You
2. Whoo
3. Black & White
4. Click!
5. Eye Contact


Over The Rainbow
1. I Dream Of You
2. Aurora

Miscellaneous
Sad But Romantic
I'm With You
Love You, Like You
I Love Zoobles
The Adventure Of Zoobles
You And I
Sweet
Galpangjilpang
We Shall Love


Hoi Hoi
1. Hoi Hoi


RB Blaxx
1. Cha Cha
2. Last Word
3. Silhouette

Miscellaneous
Maybe
Is It The Start?


I Want You Back
1. 3 Years 6 Months
2. I Want You Back


Secret Time
1. My Boy
2. Magic
3. Spotlight
4. Do As You Please


Madonna
1. Madonna
2. La La La
3. Do It Better
4. Hesitant
5. Empty Space


Shy Boy
1. Shy Boy
2. No. 1


Starlight Moonlight
1. Oh! Honey
2. Starlight Moonlight
3. Melodrama


Moving In Secret
1. Love Is Move
2. Sexy
3. Don't Laugh
4. Movie Star
5. Amazinger
6. Together
7. I Hope
8. Bastard
9. Neverland


So Much For Goodbye
1. So Much For Goodbye
2. Love Is A Long Run
3. Color Of Love


Twinkle Twinkle
1. Twinkle Twinkle
2. First Kiss


Welcome To Secret Time
1. Intro: Welcome To Secret Time
6. Mid-Summer Mermaid
7. I Miss You
11. Drive To You
12. Walking
13. Secret Dream


Poison
1. Telepathy
2. Poison
3. Falling In Love
4. Calling U
5. 1, 2, 3


Talk That
1. Talk That


Letter From Secret
1. YooHoo
2. Daddy Long Legs
3. Only U
4. B.O.Y


Gift From Secret
1. Drip
2. I Do I Do
3. Remember Me
4. Fantastic


Secret Summer
1. Feel The Secret
2.I'm In Love
3. Look At Me
4. U R Fired
5. I Would Do Well

Miscellaneous
My Boo
Friends
Ari Arirang
Beautiful World
Cocktail Love


Top Secret
1. Don't Know Women
2. Good-night Kiss
3. Lonely Night


Fantasia
1. Come To See Me
2. Into You
3. Taxi Drive
4. How Can I
5. First Kiss


Colored
1. Follow Me
2. Find Me
3. I Got U
4. So Good
5. Dear Moon
6. Hello


Starlight
1. Starlight

Miscellaneous
This Person
Dangerous
Always Me


Yesterday
1. Yesterday


Going Crazy
1. Going Crazy


Hope Torture
1. Vintage
2. Hope Torture
3. Date Mate


25
1. Janus
2. Pretty Age 25
3. Don't Look At Me Like That
4. La Boum
5. Star


Cool Night
1. Cool Night


Bobby Doll
1. I Wanna Fall In Love
2. Bobby Doll
3. Off The Record
4. Oasis
5. It's Alright


Tell Me
1. Tell Me


Dream
1. Mirage
2. MIL
3. Cradle Song

Miscellaneous
Let's Go
Secret Love
Learning To Fly
Bichunmooga
Perfume
It's Cold
If Only I Could Go To You
Person I Miss
D.N.A Love
Same
Let Me Hear
Wonderful Day
Between Us


Everything Is Pretty
1. Everything Is Pretty

Miscellaneous
Mermaid Princess


Push Push
1. Here We Come
2. Push Push
3. Oh Baby


Shady Girl
1. Drop The Beat
2. Shady Girl
3. I Don't Want A Weak Man


How Dare You
1. Mighty SISTAR
2. Over
3. How Dare You


So Cool
1. Let's Get The Party Started
2. So Cool
3. Girls Do It
4. Follow Me
5. New World


Alone
1. Come Closer
2. Alone
3. No Mercy
4. Lead Me
5. Girls On Top
6. I Choose To Love You


Loving U
1. Loving U
2. Holiday


Give It To Me
1. Miss Sistar
2. Give It To Me
3. The Way You Make Me Melt
4. Bad Boy
5. Summer Time
6. A Week
7. Crying
8. Hey You
9. If U Want
10. Up & Down


Touch N Move
1. Wow
2. Touch My Body
3. Naughty Hands
4. But I Love U
5. Ok Go!
6. Sunshine


Sweet & Sour
1. I Swear
2. Hold On Tight


Shake It
1. Shake It
2. Don't Be Such A Baby
3. Good Time
4. Bad Boy
5. Go Up


Insane Love
1. I Like That
2. Come And Get Me
3. Say! Yes
4. Yeah Yeah
5. Say I Love You
6. My Sad Lullaby


Lonely
1. Lonely
2. For You

Miscellaneous
Amazed
We Never Go Alone
Hot Place
Pink Romance
Snow Candy
Love Is You
Softly
One More Day
Super Girl
Win The Day
One K Campaign Song
Chronos Soul


Gone Not Around Any Longer
1. SISTAR19
2. Gone Not Around Any Longer
3. A Girl In Love
4. Ma Boy

Miscellaneous
Mermaid Princess
Bubble
Feedback


Love & Hate
1. Lonely
2. One Way Love
3. Don't Love Me
4. Stalker
5. Massage
6. Closer
7. Red Lipstick
8. Falling
9. O.M.G
10. Tonight


Erase
1. Erase


Coach Me
1. Coach Me


Love Line
1. Love Line


And Then
1. And Then


It's Me
1. Paradise
2. Love Like This
3. One Step
4. Go Away
5. Slow
6. Dope


Blue Moon
1. Blue Moon


Fruity
1. Fruity


To Do List
1. To Do List


Youknowbetter
1. Youknowbetter


Hug Me Silently
1. Hug Me Silently


Say My Name
1. Morning Call
2. Say My Name
3. Dally
4. See Sea
5. Bae
6. 9Lives

Miscellaneous
Magic Drag
Ma Boy 2
Don't Stop
It's Not Time To Love
My Love
9Lives
Amazed
This Person
Hot Wings
Without You
Faulty Fan
Dark Panda
Umbrella
Jekyll & Hyde
One And Only You
Because To Me, It's You
Super Star
I Choose To Love You
Crazy Of You
Goodbye
Let It Go
Come A Little Closer
Turnaround
I Miss You
Our Tears
Spring Watch
Dreamy Love
Just Stay


Blue Nights Of Jeju Island
1. Blue Nights Of Jeju Island


Re:Born
1. The Night
2. Grown-Up
3. Still The One
4. We Need Warmth
5. 7
6. I Still


My Blossom
1. My Blossom


Re:Fresh
1. All Night
2. Decrescendo
3. When I'm With You
4. Funny
5. Shadow
6. Little Moments


Gotta Go
1. Gotta Go

Miscellaneous
Right
Let Me Hear You Say
Forever Yours
Officially Missing You, Too
White Love
Goodbye
Stupid In Love
Some
The Space Between
Pillow
Lean On Me
Runnin
Love Is One More Than Farewell
Rain
Perfect
Monitory Girl
Rain Drop
Beginning
On The Road
It's Okay
Should I Confess
Once More
Diamond
You Don't Know Me
Tell Me
No Sleep
I Miss You
Silence
Missing You
It's Okay
Before Sunrise
Goodbye

Miscellaneous
Yayaya
Honestly
You're Mine
You & I


Rocket Girl
1. Rocket Girl


UFO
1. UFO


Marionette
1. T.I.E
2 Marionette
3. Guilty
4. Take It All
5. Study


Mask
1. Mask


Fool
1. Fool


Sting
1. Do You Hear Me?
2. Sting
3. Insomnia
4. Love Spell
5. Cinderella
6. Vibrato


Cry
1. Intro
2. Crying
3. Ringtone


Stellar Into The World
1. Archangels Of The Sephiroth
2. Why Me
3. The Wave
4. Twinkle

Miscellaneous
Loving U
My Love You
Separation
Summer Summer


Breaking Heart
1. You Drive Me Crazy
2. I'm In Pain
3. One & One
4. Like The First Time
5. Bo Peep Bo Peep
6. Tic Tic Toc
7. Bye Bye
8. Apple Is A
9. Falling U
10. You You You
11. Lie
12. TTL
15. Good Person
16. Wanna Play?


Temptastic
1. Yayaya
2. Why Are You Being Like This?
3. Ma Boo
4. I Don't Know
5. It's Okay


John Travolta Wannabe
1. Roly-Poly
2. I Love You So Much


Funky Town
1. Lovey-Dovey
2. We Were In Love
4. Cry Cry
5. Goodbye, OK
6. O My God
7. I'm So Bad


Jewelry Box
4. Keep Out
13. T-ARATiC MAGiC MUSiC


Mirage
1. Sexy Love
2. Day And Night
3. Day By Day
4. Holiday
5. Don't Leave Me Alone
6. Hue
7. Love Game


Bunny Style!
1. Bunny Style
2. Sign
2. Soap Bubbles
2. Dangerous Love
2. Love Poem
2. Two As One
2. Maybe Maybe
2. My Sea
2. Do We Do We
2. Love Suggestion
2. Happy Rain


Treasure Box
4. Deja-Vu
10. Beautiful Sniper
11. Target
13. Happy Birthday To You


T-ara Winter
1. Hide And Seek
3. Do You Know Me
5. Number 9
6. Because I Know
7. Hurt
8. Don't Get Married


Gossip Girls
1. Just Now
2. Lucky Wannabee!
4. Lead The Way
5. Keep On Walking
6. Knockin' On My Heart
7. Musica Musica
9. La'boon
10. A-ha
11. Memories ~You Gave Me Guidance~


And & End
1. Sugar Free
2. ORGR
3. I Don't Want You
4. Last Calendar
5. If I See Her


So Good
1. So Crazy
3. The Reason Why We Broke Up
4. For You


Remember
1. Tiamo
2. Hurt Only Until Today
3. Farewell Movie


What's My Name?
1. What's My Name?
2. Reload
3. 20090729
4. Diamond
5. Ooh La La
6. Real Love
7. Lullaby

Miscellaneous
Women's Generation
Wonder Woman
Tears Of Mind
Bikini
Little Apple
We Are The One
Haneulttang Byeolttang
Beautiful Girl
Log-In
Bingle Bingle
First Love
My Love


Jeon Won Diary
1. Jeon Won Diary
2. Can We Love


Kaze No You Ni
1. Kaze No You Ni


Lucifer Project Vol 1. Love
1. Is It Today


From Memory
1. From Memory
2. Since Then
3. Loving You

Miscellaneous
Song For You
I Know
Painkiller
Don't Forget Me
Page One (Part 2)
What Should We Finish?
Until The End
Page One


Goodbye
1. Goodbye
3. I'm Good
6. Tearsdrop
7. Love Effect


DESIRE
1. DESIRE
2. Atomousukoshi
3. Amenofuruhi
4. Tsumugiuta


Sweet Snow
1. Sweet Snow
2. Waiting For U

Miscellaneous
N-Time
Coffee House
Crazy4s
Don't Forget Me
Shout To The Sky
You Are My Star


Make Up
1. Nice Body
2. Fake It
3. Overcome


Sketch
1. Gold
2. Road Trip
3. Sketch
4. Still
5. Only We Are Unaware Of Our Story


Allure
2. Allure
3. U Um U Um
4. Mango
5. YOU


Cabinet
1. Cabinet

Miscellaneous
Colour Pink
N-Time
Coffee Over Milk
Vision
Just One More


Never Ever
1. 1 Minute 1 Second
2. Yeouido Cherry Blossom
3. Marionette


Summer Love
1. Summer Love


Between Us
1. Between Us


One Day
1. One Day


Senpass
1. I Wish
2. Take A Hike
4. Black & White

Miscellaneous
Forever Love
Rolling
Little By Little
Superstar
Together
Day After Day
Kiss And Cry
The Path Leading To Home
One Blue Night


Too Good
1. Can't Help Falling In Love
2. Boomerang
3. Too Good
4. Your Smile


Boomerang
2. Do You Know?


The Club
1. The Club
2. What U Want


Sweet Flower
1. Sweet Flower
2. Rock'n' Roll Star


Juicy Love
1. Juicy Love
2. Sayonara No Mukou Ni


My Everything
1. My Everything
2. The Final Sentence
3. Iris
4. Faith


One More Time, OK?
1. One More Time, OK?
2. Girlfriends
3. Interlude
4. Sweet Emotion
5. My Heartbreak
6. Renew
7. April Fools' Day
8. Dancer In The Rain
9. Not To Be
10. Just For One Day
11. Tonight Is On Me
12. Dancing Queen


Graceful 4
1. Piranha
4. I'll Kiss You
6. Pardon Me??
7. 5cm
9. Get On The Floor


Stand Up People
1. Stand Up People
2. Dear Friend


Dear...
1. Here
2. Sukoshi De Ikara
4. I Don't Know What To Do
5. Party
6. Celestial Melody
7. Near: Thoughtful 1220
8. Why...
9. Epilogue

Miscellaneous
Fight To The End
Catch The Shooting Star
Dreams Come True
Festival
We Wish You A Merry Christmas & Feliz Navidad
Coming To You


One More Chance
1. One More Chance

Miscellaneous
Now, You
First Americano
Amazing

Miscellaneous
Tell Me Baby
Answer Me
You Belong To Me
Little By Little - Reprise
Finale
The Star
The Light Of Catacombs
How We Used To Be
I Dream Of You


First Album
1. Far End Of The World
2. Diamond
3. Pretty
4. Jealousy
5. Tonite
6. Lover
7. Pray:Play
8. Feel For You
9. Behind Love
10. Valentine
11. Love Takes Time
12. For You


Maybe
1. Friend vs Lover
2. Maybe
3. What Is Love?
4. Fight Till The End
5. N&N
6. Love Is All I Need
7. Dream
8. How 2 Love
9. I Will
10. Kiss Me
11. Unhappy Day
12. My Melody
14. Swear
15. Wanna Be


Touch You
1. Touch You


Rira No Kataomoi
1. Rira No Kataomoi
2. Ai No Step


Liar Boy
1. Liar Boy
2. Sweet Garden

Miscellaneous
Angels
I'm In Love
Still


The New Beginning
1. Game
2. Dance


Top Secret
1. Higher
2. Luv Me
3. Blackout
4. Prisoner
5. Another Love


Tomorrow
1. Tomorrow


Man On The Dance Floor
1. Man On The Dance Floor


Say It
1. Say It

Miscellaneous
Together As One
The Body Show Gym
Anding
V.I.P OST


The Wonder Years
1. I Wanna
2. This Fool
3. Tell Me
4. Friend
5. Headache
6. So What
7. Wishing On A Star
8. Move
9. Take It
10. Good Bye
11. Bad Boy
12. It's Not Love
13. Irony


So Hot
1. So Hot
2. This Time
3. You're Out


The Wonder Years: Trilogy
1. Intro
2. Nobody
3. I Tried
4. Saying I Love You


2 Different Tears
1. 2 Different Tears


Wonder World
1. G.N.O
2. Be My Baby
3. Girls Girls
4. Me, In
5. Sweet Dreams
6. Stop!
7. Dear Boy
8. Long Long Time
9. SuperB
10. Act Cool
12. Nu Shoes


The DJ Is Mine
1. The DJ Is Mine


Wonder Party
1. R.E.A.L
2. Like This
3. Hey Boy
4. Girlfriend
5. Sorry


Like Money
1. Like Money


Reboot
1. Baby Don't Play
2. Candle
3. I Feel You
4. Rewind
5. Loved
6. John Doe
7. One Black Night
8. Back
9. Oppa
10. Faded Love
11. Gone
12. Remember
13. 20150711


Why So Lonely
1. Why So Lonely
2. To The Beautiful You
3. Sweet & Easy


Draw Me
1. Draw Me

Miscellaneous
Joyo Joyo
Army Song
Food Song
Anybody
Now
K-Food Party
To The Beautiful You
Ouch
Stay Together
Wake Up
Best Christmas Ever


Lady
1. Lady


TUSM
1. Let You Go
2. Thank U Soooo Much
3. Game Over


Start Of The End
1. Silent Movie
2. Not Yours


Yaya
1. Yaya

Miscellaneous
Irrelevant Imagination
Honey
Do You Know That?
Weak Man
It's Time
I Dance
The Heartbroken
Sakda
Entirely
Who Am I
Rain And Snow
Special


Me?
1. Iron Girl
2. Truth
3. Ain't Nobody
4. Bond
5. Wherever Together
6. Peter Pan
7. Nothing Lasts Forever


There Must Be
1. There Must Be


Meine
1. I Wander
2. Read Me


Happy Now
1. Happy Now


1719
1. Life Sucks
2. Piercing
4. Pluhmm
6. Cigar
7. Make Love
8. Satellite
9. Sweet Sensation
10. Solitude
11. 3mins
12. Bluebird
13. Sky Gray
14. How To Love

Miscellaneous
Baby I Love You
No Make Up
Get It?
Thru The Sky
CrossCountry

Miscellaneous
Song Of The Sun And Moon
Maybe
The Sound Of Love
Come To Me
I Love You
The First
Sai
Back To Stage
Energy
Cry With Us
I Love Asia
This Christmas


Full Moon
1. Full Moon
2. 24 Hours
3. Burn
4. Who Am I
5. Frozen In Time
6. If That Was You


Warning
1. Addict
2. Siren
3. Curve
4. Black Pearl
5. Gashina
6. Heroine
7. Secret Tape


Noir
1. Noir


Lalalay
1. Lalalay


Pporappippam
1. Pporappippam

Miscellaneous
You
Gotta Go

Miscellaneous
With You
City Of Love
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love this
 
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread