- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,348
- Reactions Received
- 76,683
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,130
- Ship
- Wreck
I Am
1. Latata
2. $$$
3. Maze
4. Don't Text Me
5. What's In Your House
6. Hear Me
Hann
1. Hann
I Made
1. Senorita
2. What's Your Name
3. Put It Straight
4. Give Me Your
5. Blow Your Mind
Uh-Oh
1. Uh-Oh
Latata
2. Light My Fire
4. For You
I Trust
1. Oh My God
2. Luv U
3. Maybe
4. Lion
Dumdi Dumdi
1. Dumdi Dumdi
2. I'm The Trend
Oh My God
4. Tung-Tung
I Burn
1. Hann
2. Hwaa
3. Moon
4. Where Is Love
5. Lost
6. Dahlia
Miscellaneous
Follow Your Dreams
Mermaid
Upgrade
Young & One
Pop/Stars
Run!
Help Me
Fire
Miscellaneous
Cart
Cart
Miscellaneous
Hot Summer
Morning Sunrise
Dinosaur Song
The Brush Brush Song
Oats, Peas, Beans And Barley Grow
Clap Concert
Empire
Hot Summer
Morning Sunrise
Dinosaur Song
The Brush Brush Song
Oats, Peas, Beans And Barley Grow
Clap Concert
Empire
Jelly
1. Jelly
Idle Song
1. Idle Song
Miscellaneous
The Loveless
Mermaid
Wow Thing
You Too? Me Too!
I Wanna Be
Giants
Dessert
Miscellaneous
Making Billion Tons Of Light
Happy Seasoning
Making Billion Tons Of Light
Happy Seasoning
Sugar
1. Star
2. Sugar
3. Shy Ma Boy
4. Oh My God
5. Rain & Cry
6. Not Today Not Tomorrow
7. Silly Boy
8. Somebody
9. Can't Hide It
10. I Dream
Love Is Madness
1. Love Is Madness
Frank
1. Blue
2. Across The Universe
3. As I Am
4. Don't Leave Me Alone
5. zZ
6. That's Why
Bye Bye My Blue
1. Bye Bye My Blue
2. His Ocean
3. Zero
Love You On Christmas
1. Love You On Christmas
2. November Song
Our Love Is Great
1. Late Night Flight
2. It's Probably Not Our Fault
3. Dear My Blue
4. Our Love Is Great
5. I Don't Know
6. I'll Protect You
Every Letter I Sent You
1. Intro
2. Rest
3. Popo
4. Can I B U
5. Meant To Be
6. Mr. Gloomy
7. Lovelovelove
8. Bunny
9. 0310
10. Berlin
11. Datoom
12. Not A Girl
13. New Song2
14. Amy
15. True Lover
16. Point
17. Square
18. London
Miscellaneous
It's Only You
Suddenly
Excited
Chocolate
Me You
Light
How Did You
Doodle
Blooming Memories
Lean On Me
Here I Am Again
Hopeless Love
1. Hopeless Love
19 To 20
1. Try
2. Young
3. Walkin'
4. Answer
5. To Him
JiminxJamie
1. April Fools
2. Do You?
3. Count You Out
4. PUTP
5. Stars
Stay Beautiful
1. Stay Beautiful
Miscellaneous
Busan Memories
Look Alike
I'm All Ears
Dream
Nirvana
Games
Waves
Jealousy
I Love You
I Want To Keep Seeing You
Don't Go
Say I Love You
Deep Voice
That I'm Here
Time, Like A Shining Star
My Way
Trick Or Treat
Chillin'
Invitation
1. I Will Show You
2. Into The Storm
3. Evening Sky
4. My Love
5. Shut Up
6. Heaven
A's Doll House
1. U&I
2. No No No
3. Rainy Day
4. How Could You Do This To Me
5. Scandal
6. I'll Be OK
Heaven (Japanese)
2. Starlight
Singing Got Better
1. Singing Got Better
U&I (Japanese)
2. Ladies Night
3. Suki
Magazine
1. Don't Touch Me
2. Crazy
3. Goodbye Now
4. Sudden Illness
5. Teardrop
Sakura
1. Sakura
Johnny
1. Johnny
Vivid
1. Mind Your Own Business
2. Insane
3. I Love You, I Hate You
4. Second Chance
5. Symphony
6. How Can Someone Be This Way
7. Letting Go
8. Love Recipe
9. Filling Up My Glass
10. One Step Closer
A New Empire
1. Home
2. Peekaboo
3. Feelin'
4. Live Or Die
5. I Need You
6. If You
Fall Back
1. Fall Back
Reminiscing
1. Reminiscing
Butterfly
1. Midnight
2. Want It
3. Headlock
4. Room Shaker
5. Love
6. Nothing At All
7. You Are Precious Because Of Who You Are
8. Fire
9. Ain't That Pretty
10. Heartcrusher
Sweater
1. Sweater
Miscellaneous
The Guys Are Coming
Love Again
Highlight
I Fogot You
Shower Of Tears
If It Ain't Love
Wash Away
Go Away
Higher
Love Hurts
Beautiful
Almost Paradise
I'm In Love
A Real Man
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Like Nobody Knows
Q&A
Loyalty
Kiss
Bam-di-ra-ri-ra
Shine
Thirst
Fly Away
Jealousy
Sea Of Love
My Grown Up Christmas List
Racing Queen
Superstar
Love Note
Ice Flower
Tears Stole The Heart
Day By Day
Goodbye My Love
Are You The Same
Because It's Love
I Can't Live Without You
I Will Go To You Like The First Snow
Rewrite...If I Can
Is You
The Poem Of Destiny
Just Look For You
Oran C
Angels' Story
1. Elvis
2. Love Is Only You
3. Temptation
Wanna Be
1. Get Out
2. Happy Ending
3. My Song
Red Motion
1. Confused
2. We Belong Together
Miniskirt
1. Gonna Get Your Heart
2. Miniskirt
3. Under The Street Light
Short Hair
1. Fantasy
2. Short Hair
3. Joa Yo!
4. Soulmate
5. You Know That
Like A Cat
1. AOA
2. Like A Cat
3. Girl's Heart
4. Just The Two Of Us
5. Time
6. Tears Falling
Heart Attack
1. Heart Attack
2. Luv Me
3. Come To Me
4. One Thing
5. Really Really
6. Chocolate
Ace Of Angels
1. Oh Boy
7. Lemon Slush
10. Stay With Me
Good Luck
1. Good Luck
2. 10 Seconds
3. Cherry Pop
4. Crazy Boy
Runway
1. Runway
2. Ok!
3. Wow War Tonight〜Get On Up Join Our Movement
4. Muah!
6. Give Me The Love
8. Love Gave Me You
10. Still Falls The Rain
11. Perfect Strangers
Angel's Knock
1. Excuse Me
2. Bing Bing
3. Three Out
4. Feeling
5. Can't Sleep
6. Lily
7. Melting Love
8. Help Me
10. With Elvis
Bingle Bangle
1. Bingle Bangle
2. Super Duper
3. Heat
4. Ladi Dadi
5. Parfait
6. DuDuDu
New Moon
1. Come See Me
2. Sorry
3. Magic Spell
4. Ninety Nine
5. My Way
Miscellaneous
Egotistic
Moya
1. Moya
2. Without You
I'm Jelly Baby
1. I'm Jelly Baby
Miscellaneous
I'm Ok
Hot And Sweet
Everything
Another You
If You Were Me
Tuk Tuk
Comfort
I'm Ok
Hot And Sweet
Everything
Another You
If You Were Me
Tuk Tuk
Comfort
Miscellaneous
Love Girl
Love Girl
Miscellaneous
One More Chance
One More Chance
Flame
1. Flame
Miscellaneous
Don't Be Shy
Breaknig Free
What I Wanted To Say
Sing For U
What More Do You Need To Say
Call You Bae
1. Call You Bae
Hallelujah
1. Hallelujah
Hey
1. Hey
Miscellaneous
T4SA
Good Start
Puss
God
Yahae
Dreaming
1. Dream Candy
2. Hurry Hurry
3. Knock Knock
4. Feeling
5. Luv Me x3
6. Thriller
Boing Boing
1. Glass Castle
2. Muah!
Snowman
1. Snowman
Spring
1. Wake Up
2. Tinkerbell
3. M.F.B.F
4. When I Open My eyes
5. Jelly
Prelude
1. April Story
2. Just As We Are
3. Time Machine
4. Wow
5. Fine Thank You
Mayday
1. Lovesick
2. Mayday
3. Yes Sir
Eternity
1. Take My Hand
2. Tting
3. Magic In Love
4. Hey Yo Hey
5. Zzi Rit Zzi Rit
6. Shall We Love
The Blue
1. The Blue Bird
2. Beep
3. Angel Song
4. Hide And Seek
5. Stand By Me
The Ruby
1. Oh-e-Oh
2. Oh! My Mistake
3. Story
4. Love Clock
Da Capo
1. Oops I'm Sorry
2. Doll
3. Lalalilala
4. 1,2,3,4
5. You.zip
6. Matter Of Time
Hello Summer
1. Now Or Never
2. Paradise
Miscellaneous
The Love Of Fingertips
So You
I Like You
Magic Dream
Feeling
Crazy
Love With Me!
Clock
Stars In The Night Sky
Miscellaneous
At The Same Place
Why
Molae Molae
At The Same Place
Why
Molae Molae
Miscellaneous
No More
I Mean
No More
I Mean
Very Berry
1. Together
2. Angel
3. Because Of You
4. Love Letter
5. My First Love
Glory
1. Don't Believe
2. 1 To 10
3. Fall In Love
4. Sugar Sugar
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
1. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
Free Travel
1. Green Apple
2. Mellow Mellow
3. Rainbow
4. Give It Away
5. Sorry Sister
6. My Day
7. Fly
8. Can I Dream Again...
9. A God Damn Love
Fantastic
1. Oh! Oh!
2. One Step Closer
3. Dancing In The Moonlight
4. Daddy Long Legs
5. This Winter
Miscellaneous
Have Strength
Hello
I Love You
Vamos
Well Come To The Bom
Crazy, Gone Crazy
1. Crazy, Gone Crazy
Miscellaneous
A Slow Coming Winter
A Slow Coming Winter
Miscellaneous
The Only Love
The Magic
Close To You
The Only Love
The Magic
Close To You
Miscellaneous
Couple
Because Of You
You & You
Couple
Because Of You
You & You
Pitapat
1. Pitapat
Zzang Christmas
1. Zzang Christmas
I Need You
1. I Need You
2. Hot Baby
3. Like A Star
4. Roller Girl
5. I'm So Into You
6. Thank U Very Much
7. Love Options
Love Emotion
1. Excuse Me
2. Hush Baby
3. Single Bed
4. I'm So Fine
5. On Such A Day
Miscellaneous
Stick With You
Lovers Song
Perfect Chemistry
Stick With You
Lovers Song
Perfect Chemistry
Miscellaneous
Love Letter
So Good
Love Letter
So Good
Miscellaneous
We Fought
We Fought
Square One
1. Whistle
2. Boombayah
Square Two
1. Playing With Fire
2. Stay
As If It's Your Last
1. As If It's Your Last
Square Up
1. Ddu-du Ddu-du
2. Forever Young
3. Really
4. See U Later
Kill This Love
1. Kill This Love
2. Don't Know What To Do
3. Kick It
4. Hope Not
The Album
1. How You Like That
2. Ice Cream
3. Pretty Savage
4. Bet You Wanna
5. Lovesick Girls
6. Crazy Over You
7. Love To Hate Me
8. You Never Know
Miscellaneous
Awesome
Sour Candy
Kiss And Make Up
Solo
1. Solo
Miscellaneous
Special
GG Be
Black
Miscellaneous
Without You
Without You
Red Ickle
1. Chocolate
2. Fight Day
3. Ring
4. Grumpy
5. Occasionally
Red Planet
1. Galaxy
3. You (=I)
5. Hard To Love
7. Freesia
8. X Song
10. When You Fall In Love
Red Planet 'Hidden Track'
1. Tell Me You Love Me
Red Diary Page.1
1. Some
2. Blue
3. Fix Me
4. Imagine
5. To My Youth
Red Diary Page.2
1. Wind
2. Travel
3. Starlight
4. Dear. Teddy Bear
5. Clip
6. Lonely
Red Diary 'Hidden Track'
1. Dejavu
2. 6 O'clock
Puberty Book I Bom
1. Picnic
2. Bom
3. Stars Over Me
4. Seattle Alone
5. Mermaid
Two Five
1. Workaholic
2. 25
3. XX
4. Taste
5. Day Off
Love
1. Love
Puberty Book II Pum
1. Blank
2. Hug
3. Leo
4. Counseling
5. Dandelion
Miscellaneous
Romantic Wish
We Love
#First Love
New York
Awkward
Lost Without You
Mohae
Hurry Up
Be Your Christmas
Hidden Path
Dream
Hello
You And I From The Beginning
My Trouble
First Love
1. Cafe Mocha Please
2. Pepe
3. Sharala
4. First Love
5. Open The Window
Question
1. Hey-Yo
2. Like
3. Lucky
4. Hide And Seek
5. What Do I Do
Refresh
1. High Heels
2. Refresh
3. Yaya
4. Friend Lover Zone
5. Eighteen
High Heels
5. I Should Be So Lucky
Nu.Clear
1. What Planet Are You From?
2. No Oh Oh
3. One, Two, Three
4. Day By Day
5. Dear My Friend
6. It's Too Late
Chamisma
1. Chamisma
2. Sukidoki
3. Chocolate Spice
5. Gakuen Tengoku
Crystyle
1. Liar
2. Hobgoblin
3. Mistake
4. Meow Meow
5. I Mean That
6. Depression
Free'sm
1. Where Are You?
2. Bae
3. I Like It
4. Call My Name
5. Summer Kiss
6. Hold Your Hand
Black Dress
1. Black Dress
2. Like That
3. Distance
4. To The Sky
5. 7th
No.1
1. No
2. Show
3. Breakdown
4. Like It
5. I Need U
Me
1. Me
Devil
1. Devil
Helicopter
1. Helicopter
Miscellaneous
Remember Your Wish
A Little Scientist
Pounding Love
Really Bad Guy
Special Christmas
Follow Your Dreams
Upgrade
Young & One
Mermaid
Miscellaneous
Because You Are the One
Because You Are the One
I Dream
1. I Dream
Miscellaneous
After The Play Is Over
Would You Like?
1. Space Cowgirl
2. Mo Mo Mo
3. Catch Me
4. Tick-Tock
5. Take My Breath
The Secret
1. Secret
2. Bebe
3. Would You Kiss Me?
4. Prince
5. Robot
6. Good Night
From. WJSN
1. I Wish
2. Baby Come To Me
3. Say Yes
4. Perfect!
5. Hug U
Happy Moment
1. Happy
2. Miracle
3. Mr. Badboy
4. Sugar
5. Babyface
6. Plop Plop
7. Follow Me
8. B.B.B.Boo
9. Geeminy
10. Closer To You
Dream Your Dream
1. Dreams Come True
2. Love O'Clock
3. Renaissance
4. Starry Moment
5. Thawing
WJ Please?
1. Save Me, Save You
2. You, You, You
3. I-yah
4. Masquerade
5. Hurry Up
6. You & I
WJ Stay?
1. La La Love
2. You Got
3. Star
4. Memories
5. Cantabile
6. 12 O'clock
7. Ujung
For The Summer
1. Boogie Up
2. Oh My Summer
3. My Type
4. Let's Dance
5. Sugar Pop
As You Wish
1. As You Wish
2. Luckitty-Cat
3. Lights Up
4. WW
5. Badaboom
6. Full Moon
7. Don't Touch
Neverland
1. Butterfly
2. Hola
3. Pantomime
4. Where You Are
5. Tra-la
6. Our Garden
Miscellaneous
Kiss Me
Do Better
Christmas Day
Strong
Christmas Time
It's A Good Time
Confession Song
Blessed
Miscellaneous
Wipe Out
Gettin' em
Love Therapy
Homegirl
Love Professor
Wipe Out
Gettin' em
Love Therapy
Homegirl
Love Professor
Miscellaneous
The Shadow Of The Shark
If Love
I Don't Believe You
The Shadow Of The Shark
If Love
I Don't Believe You
Miscellaneous
Sweet Declaration
Little Bird
Rocket Girls
Collide
Wind
Hard Candy
Sweet Declaration
Little Bird
Rocket Girls
Collide
Wind
Hard Candy
Jiang
1. Jiang
2. Unfamiliar Girl
Miscellaneous
Helios
Only You Know
I Like You
Venom Is Coming
Don't Wait Any More
C
Rocket Girls
Collide
Wind
Hard Candy
Miscellaneous
Dreamland
Dreamland
Miscellaneous
I Will Be On Your Side
#Drive
Marry You
Fire & Ice
You're Dazzling
Toy
Meloholic
Your Name Is...
Stay With You
Tell Me, Please
Dream Girls
Very Very Very
Downpour
I Will Be On Your Side
#Drive
Marry You
Fire & Ice
You're Dazzling
Toy
Meloholic
Your Name Is...
Stay With You
Tell Me, Please
Dream Girls
Very Very Very
Downpour
Crayon Pop 1st Mini Album
1. Bing Bing
2. Saturday Night
Dancing Queen
1. Dancing Queen
Bar Bar Bar
1. Bar Bar Bar
Lonely Christmas
1. Lonely Christmas
Uh-ee
1. Uh-ee
Pop! Pop! Pop!
1. Bbyong Song
FM
1. FM
2. Hapataka
3. 1, 2, 3, 4
Crayon Pop
1. We Are Pirates!
2. Dancing All Night
8. Ra Ri Ru Re
Evolution Pop Vol.1
1. Vroom Vroom
2. Too Much
3. Doo Doom Chit
4. Boogie Woogie
5. Tonight
6. Get It Here
7. Sketch Book
8. Love Couple
Miscellaneous
Hero
Hey Mister
C'mon C'mon
Love Christmas
Sup
123 Happy New Year
Get Dumb
The 1st Mini Album
1. OK
2. Feel So Good
3. Hello
4. Let Me Know
Vul Vol.1
1. I Hate You
Christmas For You
1. Christmas For You
My Universe
1. My Universe
Miscellaneous
Always
Do It Amazing
1. Music Lover
2. Lean On Me
3. Somehow
4. My Friend's Boyfriend
5. My Polaris
6. Like Yesterday
7. Same Place
8. Say Hello
Happy Ending
1. Happy Ending
2. On The Road
3. The Trainee
4. Waiting For you
5. Remember
Spell
1. 7 And 3/4
2. Mr Potter
3. Flower, Wind And You
4. Artist
5. The Love...
YOLO
1. Will You Go Out With Me?
2. Boyfriend
3. April
4. Mannequin
5. You Are My Flower
6. Light
7. There Is No Time
8. Listen To This Song
9. Not Only You But Spring
10. Independence Movement Day
13. Wanna Date Me
Love Generation
1. Can't Stop
2. You're Different
3. You & I
4. LO OK
5. Kiss Me
6. You Always Try To Be Your Heat
7. Darling My Sugar
8. Only One Bite
9. I Need Healing
10. #GMGN
11. Paradise
Present
1. Good Night
2. Eye Contact
3. Seoraksan In October
4. Present
Summer Ade
1. Like U Like U
2. Woowoo
3. Grown Up
4. Pick Up The Phone
5. Take Me
6. Sweet Dream
7. Blue Day
Newtro
1. Woowa
2. No
3. 5 More Minutes
4. Crescendo
Flower 4 Seasons
1. Daily
2. Hug U
3. To You
4. Nobody Knows
Miscellaneous
You Are My Flower
Will You Go Out With Me?
Fly Day
Very Beautiful And Fantastic Country
First Miracle DIAid I
1. You're Moon, Earth
First Miracle DIAid II
1. 13th Month, 32nd Day
Miscellaneous
No More
I Mean
No More
I Mean
Miscellaneous
Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day
Together
Shadow
I'll Be Your Song
Dream Girls
Very Very Very
Downpour
Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day
Together
Shadow
I'll Be Your Song
Dream Girls
Very Very Very
Downpour
Miscellaneous
Kiss And Cry
Don't Forget Me
Kiss And Cry
Don't Forget Me
Why Did You Come To My Home?
1. Why Did You Come To My Home
Love Shake
1. Superstar Superman
2. Love Shake
3. I Just Like You
4. Shut Up
Nightmare
1. Welcome To Dream
2. Chase Me
3. Emotion
Fall Asleep In The Mirror
1. My Toys
2. Good Night
3. Lullaby
Prequel
1. Before & After
2. Fly High
3. Wake Up
4. Sleep-walking
5. Trust Me
Escape The Era
1. Inside-Outside
2. You And I
3. Mayday
4. Which Star
5. Scar
Alone In The City
1. Intro
2. What
3. Wonderland
4. Trap
5. July 7th
The End Of Nightmare
1. Intro
2. Piri
3. Diamond
4. And There Was No One Left
5. Daydream
The Beginning Of The End
1. Intro
2. Breaking Out
3. My Way ~Kono Michi No Saki E~
9. I Miss You
12. Outro
Raid Of Dream
1. Intro
2. Deja Vu
3. The Curse Of The Spider
4. Silent Night
5. Polaris
Dystopia: The Tree Of Language
1. Intro
2. Scream
3. Tension
4. Red Sun
5. Black Or White
6. Jazz Bar
7. Sahara
8. In The Frozen
9. Daybreak
10. Full Moon
11. Over The Sky
12. Outro
14. Paradise
Endless Night
1. Endless Night
Dystopia: Lose Myself
1. Intro
2. Boca
3. Break The Wall
4. Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
5. Dear
Dystopia: Road To Utopia
1. Intro
2. Odd Eye
3. Wind Blows
4. Poison Love
5. 4 Memory
6. New Days
Miscellaneous
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Be The Future
R.o.s.e Blue
Holla
1. I Do
2. Whoz That Girl
Hippity Hop
1. Better Together
2. I Feel Good
4. Think About
Every Night
1. Every Night
Ah Yeah
1. Ah Yeah
2. Thrilling
3. Pat Pat
4. With Out U
5. 1M
6. Up & Down
Hot Pink
1. Hot Pink
Street
1. Don't Want A Drive
2. L.I.E
3. I Know
4. Hello
5. Cream
6. 3%
7. Only One
8. Of Course
9. Are You Hungry
10. Like The Seasons
11. Good
Eclipse
1. Boy
2. Night Rather Than Day
3. How Why
4. Milk
5. Velvet
Full Moon
1. DDD
2. Too Good To Me
3. Dreamer
4. Alice
5. Weeknd
6. Foolish
Lady
1. Lady
I Love You
1. I Love You
Trouble
1. The Beauty Is Guilty!?
3. Trouble
6. Cookie & Cream
9. Vaporize Yourself!
10. Memories
We
1. Me & Your
2. We Are...
3. The Vibe
4. How You Doin'
5. Midnight
B.L.E.S.S.E.D
1. B.L.E.S.S.E.D
4. Official
7. Bad Girl For you
10. Break My Heart
Miscellaneous
Hey Boy
Up & Down
Flame
Good Bye
1. Common Words
2. Good Bye
Challenge
1. The Day I Loved
2. Hate You
3. Smile
4. Don't
At Jongno
1. At Jongno
2. I Will Give You All My Love
3. If I'd Love You Just A Bit
As The First Feeling
1. As The First Feeling
Rains Again
1. Rains Again
Miscellaneous
Love Shake
If You Want To Give Up
Goodbye, My Lover
First Love
You Are Away From Me
Be With You
Last Tango
Unromantic
Love Sweet
Shouldn't Have Treated You Well
One Dream One Korea
Today
You And I
Leaning On The Wind
In This Place
Within Your Reach
Even A Bitter Wound May Hurt
Walking On This Street
One Day
Sangnosku 2020
Miscellaneous
Whenever You Play That Song
You Got Some Nerve
Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day
Don't Call Me
The Song Of Love
Mr.Kim
Body 2 Body
Hold Over
Sweet Girl
Blacklist
Shall We Dance With Dr.Lim
Whenever You Play That Song
You Got Some Nerve
Our Night Is More Beautiful Than Your Day
Don't Call Me
The Song Of Love
Mr.Kim
Body 2 Body
Hold Over
Sweet Girl
Blacklist
Shall We Dance With Dr.Lim
Miscellaneous
Cold
We Got The World
Fake Illness
Gap
Honey Bee
Cold
We Got The World
Fake Illness
Gap
Honey Bee
Miscellaneous
1990s
1990s
Miscellaneous
Home
Home
Vista
1. Vista
2. Wicked
3. Sea Of Moonlight
We Don't Stop
1. We Don't Stop
2. Sweet Love
Curious
1....Fantasy
2. I Don't Know
3. Head, Shoulders, Knee, Foot
One More
1. One More
Black Label
1. You're Pitiful
2. Hello
3. Turn Off The Lights
4. Cold
5. Today
6. Tight
A Delicate Sense
1. Raised Lip
2. Mirror
3. Mr. Black
4. Thirst
5. Back And Forth
Apple Pie
1. Apple Pie
Miscellaneous
Sea Of Moonlight
Whoo!
Such A Woman
So Tight
Miraculous Ladybug
Save Me Tarzan
#Like
Cat
1. Cat
2. Swan Lake
3. Eye
4. Juliet
5. 天使爱美丽
6. 指尖
7. 象 个 宝贝 一样
8. 叮 叮咚
9. 新年 到
10. 红红 的 蝴蝶 结
Hello You
1. Hello You
Miscellaneous
Waiting For You
Spring Again
Miscellaneous
I'm Sorry
What My Heart Wants To Say
I'm Sorry
What My Heart Wants To Say
Miscellaneous
Stop Saying It's Alright
Back In The Day
Stop Saying It's Alright
Back In The Day
Foresight Dream
1. Cider
2. The Lunar World
3. Sse Sse Sse
4. Crazy Dog
Anck Su Namum
1. Anck Su Namum
My Gravity
1. My Gravity
Home
1. Home
Miscellaneous
Chase
I Love You Even Though I Hate You
Runaway
Love Me
In Your Eyes
Sobok Sobok
Maladjustment
Shadow
Z-Noid
Glass Shoes
1. Glass Shoes
To. Heart
1. The Way To Me
2. To Heart
3. Miracle
4. Pinocchio
5. Be With You
To. Day
1. Close To You
2. Think Of You
3. DKDK
4. 22Century Girl
5. Clover
6. First Love
From.9
1. Love Bomb
2. Dancing Queen
3. Coloring
Fun Factory
1. Fun!
2. Love RumPumPum
3. Fly High
My Little Society
1. Feel Good
2. Weather
3. Starry Night
4. Somebody To Love
5. Fish
Season Of Glass
1. Season Of Glass
2. Glass Bead
3. Neverland
4. White
Flower Bud
1. Flower Bud
2. Me Gustas Tu
3. Under The Sky
4. One
5. My Buddy
Snowflake
1. Snowflake
2. Rough
3. Say My Name
4. Luv Star
5. Someday
6. Trust
LOL
1. Intro
2. Fall In Love
3. Navillera
4. LOL
5. Distance
6. Water Flower
7. Mermaid
8. Sunshine
9. Compass
10. Click
11. Gone With The Wind
The Awakening
1. Hear The Wind Sing
2. Fingertip
3. Contrail
4. Please Save My Earth
5. Rain In The Spring Time
6. Crush
Rainbow
1. Belief
2. Love Whisper
3. Summer Rain
4. Rainbow
5. Ave Maria
6. One Half
7. Life Is A Party
8. Red Umbrella
9. Falling Asleep Again
Time For The Moon Night
1. Daytime
2. Time For The Moon Night
3. Love Bug
4. Flower Garden
5. Tik Tik
6. Bye
7. You Are My Star
Sunny Summer
1. Sunny Summer
2. Vacation
3. Sweety
4. Windy Windy
5. Love In The Air
Time For Us
1. Sunrise
2. You Are Not Alone
3. L.U.V
4. Glow
5. Our Secret
6. Only 1
7. Truly Love
8. Show Up
9. It's You
10. A Starry Sky
11. Love Oh Love
Fever Season
1. Fever
2. Mr. Blue
3. Smile
4. Wish
5. Paradise
6. Hope
Fallin' Light
1. Fallin' Light
2. Emotional Days
3. Memoria
4. The Beginnig Of Love
5. Flower
6. My My My!
9. La Pam Pam
10. Beautiful
回:Labyrinth
1. Labyrinth
2. Crossroads
3. Here We Are
4. Eclipse
5. Dreamcatcher
6. From Me
回:Song Of The Sirens
1. Apple
2. Eye Of The Storm
3. Room Of Mirrors
4. Tarot Cards
5. Crème Brûlée
6. Stairs In The North
回:Walpurgis Night
1. Mago
2. Love Spell
3. Three Of Cups
4. GRWM
5. Secret Diary
6. Better Me
7. Night Drive
11. Wheel Of The Year
Miscellaneous
Letter In My Pocket
Wanna Be
Zzan
Oh Difficult~
Miscellaneous
Han River At Night
Inferiority Complex
Chemistry
Firefly
Hold Your Hand
Blossom
Don't Come To Farewell
Love-ing
You Look Nice Today
Hope
So In Love
Tell Me
Mr. Stranger
Han River At Night
Inferiority Complex
Chemistry
Firefly
Hold Your Hand
Blossom
Don't Come To Farewell
Love-ing
You Look Nice Today
Hope
So In Love
Tell Me
Mr. Stranger
Love Rain
1. Love Rain
Miscellaneous
Spring Is Gone By Chance
Cherish
First Love
Just This Song
Snowflake Love
This Way That Way
First Day
Miscellaneous
Wow Thing
I'll Be There
Confession
Wow Thing
I'll Be There
Confession
Act. 1 The Little Mermaid
1. Wonderland
2. Could This Be Love
3. Good Boy
4. Diary
5. Maybe Tomorrow
Act. 2 Narcissus
1. Rainbow
2. A Girl Like Me
3. Hate You
4. One Step Closer
5. Make A Wish
Act. 3 Chococo Factory
1. Chococo
2. Lucky
3. Snowball
Act. 4 Cait Sith
1. The Boots
2. Silly
3. Lovesick
Act. 5 New Action
1. Not That Type
2. Be Myself
3. Dear
4. Shotgun
5. Do It
6. Pastel Sweater
Miscellaneous
Perhaps Love
Believe In This Moment
Diary
Falling
Ice Chu
1. Ice Chu
Semina
1. Semina
2. Ruby Heart
Flower Way
1. Flower Way
Plant
1. Plant
2. Hopes For Tomorrow
3. Skyline
4. Swim Away
5. In My Dream
Miscellaneous
I Like You, I Don't
Star Blossom
If Only
Dream Girls
Very Very Very
Downpour
Miscellaneous
Peach Paradise
Dream Girls
Very Very Very
Downpour
Peach Paradise
Dream Girls
Very Very Very
Downpour
The Park In The Night Part One
1. Puzzle Moon
2. Shy Shy
3. Let It Grow ~ A Little Tree
4. Yolowa
5. Melting Point
6. Lullaby
The Park In The Night Part Two
1. Pinky Star
2. Thousands Of Stars, Thousands Of Dreams
3. Bloom
4. Miss Ping Pong
5. One & Only
6. Growing
7. Toktok
The Park In The Night Part Three
1. Red Sun
2. All Mine
3. The interpretation Of Dreams
4. Total Eclipse
5. Birthday Girl ~ 19 Candles
6. Kind Of Cool
7. Black Hole
8. Recipe ~ For Simon
The Keys
1. Bazooka!
2. The Aerialist
3. Tweaks ~ Heavy Cloud But No Rain
4. After The Bloom
Miscellaneous
Oh Lady Go Lady
Be Your Star
I'm In Love
Last edited: