- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I decided to listen to only one artist per day during one week. Please recommand me artists, I don’t mind if it is solo artist, girlgroup or boygroup. If you can recommand some underrated artists I would be glad. Thank you !
Recommandation :
S.I.S
SAAY
SoRi
Target
Pink Fantasy
Fanxy Red (I’ll try their older songs)
Seventeen (because I feel nostalgic)
Boy's Republic
24k
Bigflo
Bursters
Speed
A.C.E (I loved their last song)
LambC
Cross Gene (I feel so nostalgic)
Recommandation :
S.I.S
SAAY
SoRi
Target
Pink Fantasy
Fanxy Red (I’ll try their older songs)
Seventeen (because I feel nostalgic)
Boy's Republic
24k
Bigflo
Bursters
Speed
A.C.E (I loved their last song)
LambC
Cross Gene (I feel so nostalgic)
Last edited: