Kpop challenge (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm so nugu I wouldn't know wat to recommend you tat you don't already stan/listen to. I only stan SNSD n like BlackPink n Gfriend, Chungha n Somi.
I'll tag @Mirae and get her to recommend a nugu group she's always pushing to me w/only 3 songs (rn). I've listened to them but I don't know that I'd recommend them to you, np if she comes n does it tho. :sadcat::wimwim::rosesmug::jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
CLC
SHINee
ZE:A
Kang Daniel
MAMAMOO
MOMOLAND
2NE1
4Minute
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread