Kpop dances you love dancing to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, I have no idea why but ever since Dance The Night Away came out I have been doing that dance all the time. It’s super catchy and fun tbh.

Also I really like doing the hand-flick move from MR MR, the gun shot move from D4, the Likey dance, BEG Abracadabra, and Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry.

And I just dance to these at random intervals during the day for no reason at all. Lol, does anyone else do this?
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Gangnam Style, PSY's OG Masterpiece :sanapray:

But really, I love dancing to VIXX's Error, EXO's Call Me Baby, and NCT's Touch as well as Wonder Girl's Why So Lonely and I wish I could dance to Mamamoo's Gogobebe lmao
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
NCT's Cherry Bomb >->
Only the arm waving part though cause that's the only part I can do

also every time this song comes on, I start spazzing out cause it's just THAT song you know

:maheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gangnam Style, PSY's OG Masterpiece :sanapray:

But really, I love dancing to VIXX's Error, EXO's Call Me Baby, and NCT's Touch as well as Wonder Girl's Why So Lonely and I wish I could dance to Mamamoo's Gogobebe lmao
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Damn throwback to when that song came out. Still a bop.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
NCT's Cherry Bomb >->
Only the arm waving part though cause that's the only part I can do

also every time this song comes on, I start spazzing out cause it's just THAT song you know

:maheart:
Ugh yes Dally is just so good. I don’t know the choreo (and even if I did, only Hyolyn can pull that off) but I will go crazy when I hear that song.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have absolutely no sense of rhythm and I'm as stiff as a rock but I would dance my ass off to red flavor anytime of the day
Same, but tbh I don’t worry about it. I just dance because it’s fun. And Red Flavor is a bop, and I love the choreo too.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't try to learn the dances anymore since my old bones can't take it anymore lol I know most SNSD title track choreos up to Mr. Mr. and my favorite is The Boys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
BST, Dope, Fire, Not Today, Mic Drop (Full remixed ver.), DNA, Boy in Luv, Save me, Anpanman, Airplane pt. 2, Idol, CMB, Growl, Monster, History, The Eve, Tempo, Bang Bang Bang, F**k it, Pretty U, Clap, Aju Nice, My Pace, Bad, Be Mine, Don't don, Opera, A-Cha, I am the best, Hurricane Venus, Very Nice, Boomerang, Burn it up, Shine, Lucifer, Ring Ding Dong, Hands Up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread