- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
All my life as a Kpop fan, I've been told that Kpop fans are just a bunch of little girls.
Because of their stupid remarks, I want to test that theory and prove to them that Kpop has a pretty equal mix of both genders.
If you are comfortable, please select your gender. If you aren't comfortable, don't worry about it.
Thanks!~
Because of their stupid remarks, I want to test that theory and prove to them that Kpop has a pretty equal mix of both genders.
If you are comfortable, please select your gender. If you aren't comfortable, don't worry about it.
Thanks!~