kpop has been going downhill since y’all let touch flop
BobbyHill Joined 7 August 2019 Messages 402 Reactions Received 741 Cards View Profile KS Coins 56 Fandom ya mama 19 February 2020 #1 kpop has been going downhill since y’all let touch flop
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 19 February 2020 #2 Touch is my shit. Reactions: kinnie
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 19 February 2020 #3 Touch was a bop and still is Reactions: kinnie
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 19 February 2020 #4 I agree actually. I dont see what kpop can do differently to keep expanding and not get boring and repetitive. Reactions: yeji, daesuki and kinnie
I agree actually. I dont see what kpop can do differently to keep expanding and not get boring and repetitive.
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 19 February 2020 #5 Touch has touched me. I- I love it so much. Reactions: daesuki
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 February 2020 #6 that‘s just natural
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 February 2020 #7 this i agree with tbh, i loved 'touch' Reactions: yeji