Kpop Holiday Traditions (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This will be the first holiday season where I'm more than a casual noob fan of kpop like I was at this time last year, and I'm wondering if anyone has personal kpop-related holiday traditions, or if there are things that groups or companies usually do for the holidays, like how SM does the Halloween event. I am only aware of the awards shows and the three networks broadcasting end of the year music programs, which I'm looking forward to, especially the SBS Gayo Daejeon, which has put on some tremendous stages in the past (though I found 2017 somewhat lacking tbh).

And if anyone wants to get in the holiday mood, enjoy a special performance of The Carol by all 12 members of Loona:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just change my dp and possibly my sig into a Taeyong-christmas related pic and change the colors to green and red, which a lot of forum users do.
Tho we have a Christmas event soon
Ususally, I don't do anything special since Christmas is the period where students here study for the exam in January
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well, EXO usually releases a winter album (with depressing title songs and mvs to match, but damn they're great) and of course the season's greetings calendars from SM artists and most other company artists.

I know that specifically SM before has had SM Town collab albums from company artists singing Christmas songs together, and have done photoshoots simultaneously.

Uhmm. SHINee spent multiple Christmases together due to their tours before and posted their selcas celebrating it.

I'm not sure about many others though, especially in other companies x.x
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is MAMA which is tradition for me :pandawatch:

I usually update my playlist of K-pop Christmas songs. :pandaamazed:

Then I edit Christmas hat to my dp, it started trend on akp last year but nobody credited me :pandamad:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to edit antlers or Santa hats on my icon on Tumblr but haven't in about 2 or 3 years x.x I should do a Christmas theme for my sig and DP here though
 
  • Like
Reactions: CrunchyLegend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread