- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
No need for fan wars or comparisons, they are all amazing and they know it :)
RM and Jackson Wang (GOT7) have been friends for years.
Johnny (NCT) and EXO. I mean it is a well known fact that Johnny was supposed to debut with EXO (glad that it worked out for him anyway!), but look at NCT supporting EXO at their concert!
Kai (EXO) and Taemin (SHINee). They have been best bros for years and Kai has always mentioned how much he admires Taemin and now they are in a group together, best-bros dream.
Lisa (Blackpink) and Bambam (GOT7). THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE ♥.
Bambam (GOT7) and Nayeon (Twice). Agh yes, the famous "he grew so tall because I got him milk when he was little". They have known each other since they were trainees. Also, does BamBam know everyone? :D
I mean they are all pretty friendly with each other, but that is out of respect. I was more looking for honest friendships, so there are not many that I have listed. If you know about some more, please share! ♥
RM and Jackson Wang (GOT7) have been friends for years.
Johnny (NCT) and EXO. I mean it is a well known fact that Johnny was supposed to debut with EXO (glad that it worked out for him anyway!), but look at NCT supporting EXO at their concert!
Kai (EXO) and Taemin (SHINee). They have been best bros for years and Kai has always mentioned how much he admires Taemin and now they are in a group together, best-bros dream.
Lisa (Blackpink) and Bambam (GOT7). THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE ♥.
Bambam (GOT7) and Nayeon (Twice). Agh yes, the famous "he grew so tall because I got him milk when he was little". They have known each other since they were trainees. Also, does BamBam know everyone? :D
I mean they are all pretty friendly with each other, but that is out of respect. I was more looking for honest friendships, so there are not many that I have listed. If you know about some more, please share! ♥