Love these!
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 18 March 2020 #1 Love these! Last edited: 18 March 2020 Reactions: Evergreen, OnlyCalB, wayvoutsold and 3 others
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 18 March 2020 #2 @ikonicraja @kodoku @Hallybell @wayvoutsold @Lady_Grey @OnlyCalB Sorry if I missed people, I'm not very good at remembering who to tag lol Reactions: Willow, OnlyCalB, wayvoutsold and 2 others
@ikonicraja @kodoku @Hallybell @wayvoutsold @Lady_Grey @OnlyCalB Sorry if I missed people, I'm not very good at remembering who to tag lol
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 18 March 2020 #3 so cool Reactions: Willow, OnlyCalB, spicy_illusion and 1 other person
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 18 March 2020 #4 I love the outfit of the girl who covered SuA in the first video! The sleeves remind me of Deja Vu-era outfits. Reactions: Willow, OnlyCalB and spicy_illusion
I love the outfit of the girl who covered SuA in the first video! The sleeves remind me of Deja Vu-era outfits.
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 18 March 2020 #5 This is what I call dancing. Reactions: Willow and spicy_illusion