It's just souless. Probably bcuz other music genre composers use actual instruments compared to the beat makers in kpopIs there something I'm missing here?![]()
That's not necessarily how it works. Composers use a mixture of both to make a song. It takes a lot of time to create a song even using synthetic beats. Composers don't just throw a bunch of random tracks that sound good in and suddenly have the final product.It's just souless. Probably bcuz other music genre composers use actual instruments compared to the beat makers in kpop
It wasnt my intention to apply that composer's just throw together random noises even though that's what it sounds like these days. As an instrument player myself, I feel like having more instruments in songs can bring another feel to it. I've seen the worse singers get saved by instrumentals (ie: rihanna)That's not necessarily how it works. Composers use a mixture of both to make a song. It takes a lot of time to create a song even using synthetic beats. Composers don't just throw a bunch of random tracks that sound good in and suddenly have the final product.
I feel like 'soulful' music is defined more by the singers than the song itself. It all depends on how the singer conveys emotions.
I definitely agree with having more instrumentals ^^It wasnt my intention to apply that composer's just throw together random noises even though that's what it sounds like these days. As an instrument player myself, I feel like having more instruments in songs can bring another feel to it. I've seen the worse singers get saved by instrumentals (ie: rihanna)