Kpop Pledge Touring System (Feat. Secret Number) (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I saw this on reddit and it peaked my interesting since I've never seen such a method of touring before



r/kpop - SECRET NUMBER is taking city pledges for their debut US tour in July 2024 (Pledge System Announcement)




r/kpop - SECRET NUMBER is taking city pledges for their debut US tour in July 2024 (Pledge System Announcement)




r/kpop - SECRET NUMBER is taking city pledges for their debut US tour in July 2024 (Pledge System Announcement)




r/kpop - SECRET NUMBER is taking city pledges for their debut US tour in July 2024 (Pledge System Announcement)




r/kpop - SECRET NUMBER is taking city pledges for their debut US tour in July 2024 (Pledge System Announcement)


In essence what I understand is that people pledge $10 for their City (US only) and if that city ultimately wins (top 3 of 12) then SN will tour those three cities and your pledge will form part of the price of admission.

If one's city didn't win then you can get a refund.

I've personally never seen such a system before but it's an interesting idea for nugu/lesser know groups to gauge interest
 
  • Like
Reactions: kimsguardian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's a cool idea/I like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread