Kpop Police Checkpoint with Officer Yeonwoo-yah (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I started stanning my UB group in late 2017 or early 2018, I don't really remember
I heard about them a lot, even when I wasn't into kpop, but I found an Ellen interview with them and they were really cute, I watched that a lot
but I think I liked some of their songs before that interview (?), they were everywhere so I was like "who are them" and checked out one of their songs, which I disliked
....
it was only 1 year ago but I remember nothing lol
Yeonwoo :pandalove::pandalove: she is so pretty
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In the interrogation room:

Me: Ah n-no, Officer Yeonwoo-yah, d-dont hurt me, p-please.

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: Answer the questions. Now. How did you find out about your ultimate group?

Me: W-well, I-I was browsing the internet and eventually found a cover of their song. I r-really liked it and I checked out their other music. I never looked back since.

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: Exactly when was this?

Me: I... I couldn't say. I don't know.

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: (raises eyebrow) You don't know, do you? Well, we'll just have to make you remember.

Me: Ok, ok. It was... let me think, about 2-3 years ago.

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: 2-3 years ago when?

Me: I seriously don't know. I'm telling the truth this time.

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: (rolls eyes)Good enough. One final question: Which was the group in question?

Me: It was... It was... SNSD.

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: Aha! (she stands up triumphantly)

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: I've done it. I've figured out who the murderer is.

Me: Murderer?! Who is it?

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: It is you.

Me: No. N-no, it can't be possibly have been me. I didn't do anything.

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: Think about it. All this time you've been stanning SNSD. You thought they were the superior group. But you were WRONG!

Me: I-I was?

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: Indeed you were. This whole time you were stanning SNSD, you should have stanned Momoland instead. You are guilty of unspeakable crimes against humanity and I shall now arrest you for life.

Me: No wait! Officer Yeonwoo-yah, I didn't know any better, I swear! Please forgive me! :(

Officer Yeonwoo-yah: People like you... are beyond forgiveness.

THE END

Sorry for that, but I just immediately though of this little story, lol.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
tara- they were really popular in china and other east asian countries in early 2009's and their song bop peep blew up, eveyone was doing the kitten dance. also i saw one of their members was on dream high kdrama with suzy, iu etc. their other member was on dream high 2 with got7 members, ailee, hyolyn as well.

snsd- the boys mv was radomly playing on this channel i was watching and i thought theyre so cool and yeah here i am.

fx- hot summer hooked me and they were constantly on this variety show called king of mask especially luna.

long haitus 2014-2018

red velvet- saw their bad boy mv thinking it wil be some bad boy bad girl cliche song and ate my words. kim yerim snatched me and they became one of the few 3rd gen groups i fully stan.

no bgs cause i really cant get into them sorry. overall, kpop has been around me all my life and it wasnt like foreign music so it wasnt difficult to find a group to stan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread