Kpop songs you didn't like at first but now you love? (1 Viewer)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
CLC - No, I hated it at first, but now I love it.

Zimzabim and Uh Oh are some recent songs I didn't like some parts at first, but I kinda like now.

I'm glad you opened your eyes to the bop this song is :irenecrazy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hated Apink‘s 5 and I‘m So sick before. Now I am in love with both songs.
My story is complicated with Apink though :jisoosmh:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm Ok - iKON (Now it's one of my favorites of this year)
Hann - (G)idle
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and saebomss

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread