- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
they weren't thankfully, but they never dmed me again LOLBrooo what if they were a bot??
they weren't thankfully, but they never dmed me again LOLBrooo what if they were a bot??
At least you weren't bothered with videosthey weren't thankfully, but they never dmed me again LOL
yeah LMAO but every time they made a video they sent it to me!At least you weren't bothered with videos![]()
I follow 947 people... how did that happen?yeah LMAO but every time they made a video they sent it to me!
I was very confused LMAO
i think that was the time i reached my golden status on tiktok
if only my following matched my amount of likes
I follow 3,000 and more LMAOI follow 947 people... how did that happen?![]()
How?? I only have over 2K likesI follow 3,000 and more LMAO
But i have 1,300+ followers with 10.3k likes![]()
I make a lot of videos LMAO. The trick is, if you're gonna delete a video just put it to where its on 'only me' instead of actually deleting it so you keep the likesHow?? I only have over 2K likes
as an american, my feeling are hurt.... but i kinda understand1. for saying wooyoungs aegyo is cringe
2. for bashing americans
I think I have another one incoming, because i was making fun of gg stans![]()
I am also americanas an american, my feeling are hurt.... but i kinda understand
ohhh that's smart!I make a lot of videos LMAO. The trick is, if you're gonna delete a video just put it to where its on 'only me' instead of actually deleting it so you keep the likes
Yes! and usually the algorhytm pushes certain stuff! So if i see it alot on my fyp and i know about the topic ill make a video about said topic with my opinion and that usually gets likes because it is whats trending/whats being talked about in the moment!ohhh that's smart!
I should talk about Kep1er/CLASSy/Billlie nowYes! and usually the algorhytm pushes certain stuff! So if i see it alot on my fyp and i know about the topic ill make a video about said topic with my opinion and that usually gets likes because it is whats trending/whats being talked about in the moment!
Purr You should!I should talk about Kep1er/CLASSy/Billlie now
I have two accounts, one is a shared account with fancams, the other is an kpop/art accountPurr You should!
Do you run a fancam account? Or do you do something else for your videos?![]()
ah... you have a group acc?? Dang i'd be scared to do that, because one of my moots had one and they got betrayed and locked out of the acc, which was their og acc :/I have two accounts, one is a shared account with fancams, the other is an kpop/art account
It's only shared with one other person and I've known her over a yearah... you have a group acc?? Dang i'd be scared to do that, because one of my moots had one and they got betrayed and locked out of the acc, which was their og acc :/
That makes more sense. Big group accounts, usually tend to have some drama in them one way or the other LMAOIt's only shared with one other person and I've known her over a year
Yeah I wouldn't join a big group account tbhThat makes more sense. Big group accounts, usually tend to have some drama in them one way or the other LMAO
Yeah, they are usually the ones getting canceled LMAOYeah I wouldn't join a big group account tbh