- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,579
- Reactions Received
- 6,439
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Found a really good workout kpop channel
thought id share cause it pretty new
easy to follow
short videos so you can go at w.e pace you want
or if your like me and stopped working out in lockdown not difficult at all
[i just done 6 videos with water breaks between each and it was pretty fun tbh]
BUT I WILL BE REAL WITH THE OTHER BOYS ON HERE
the moves are somewhat feminine so you may feel awk like i did xD
www.youtube.com
thought id share cause it pretty new
easy to follow
short videos so you can go at w.e pace you want
or if your like me and stopped working out in lockdown not difficult at all
[i just done 6 videos with water breaks between each and it was pretty fun tbh]
BUT I WILL BE REAL WITH THE OTHER BOYS ON HERE
the moves are somewhat feminine so you may feel awk like i did xD
Vivian Yuan
Welcome to my channel! Here I'll combine some of my passions: dance, KPOP, and fitness into high intensity KPOP dance workouts. These videos are as much for you as they are for me -- I'm always looking for more fun ways to motivate myself on workouts ;) Subscribe to get notified on my new...