- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Your director is mine now tho loll
me no understand :eyes:Your director is mine now tho loll
Disney kicked out Guardians director like he was Jessicame no understand :eyes:
ripDisney kicked out Guardians director like he was Jessica
He'll direct Suicide Squad 2 now
YESSS. We're here to defend and protect our leaders :pepesalut:
You are Batgirl drawn by Katsuhiro Otomo@jasque why am I a broken sad Batman?![]()
oh got itYou are Batgirl drawn by Katsuhiro Otomo
You came from a post-apocaliptic Romania
That's why you are more steampunk
Yeahoh got it
sounds cool like this :llama_prance:
i can regenerate myself tho
YES! I LOVE SPIDER GWEN!You can be spider gwen
![]()
ikrYES! I LOVE SPIDER GWEN!
She DOES! She looks pretty awesome.ikr
she has cool colors too