- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
same here, i actually enjoy most of his videos, but this video being only 10 minutes long seems kinda well iffy, as others have stated its pretty much just the basic stuff that everyone discusses so it doesnt seem he did much research for this topicLove D'angelo but I decided to not watch this one
The problem is that kpop is going to be included in more mainstream media
but people don't bother to do enough research and just paint us as the fancy spamming vicious people who say "if X stanned Y, he wouldn't be dead"
That's why I avoid these vids
yeah this is from his channel where he just posts short videos. On his regular one the videos range from 40-60+. Those are usually more thoroughly researched, I was kind of unimpressed with this oneI always expect the worse from those kinds of videos but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. More research could've been done too on both sides of the argument of kpop stans being toxic or being a positive influence. It was kinda limited to the basic stuff everyone sees on twitter.
I do watch his regular long essays I enjoyed his ones on Shallon Lester and Shane Dawson, I agree that this one is a bit unimpressive compared to the documentaries of content he has.yeah this is from his channel where he just posts short videos. On his regular one the videos range from 40-60+. Those are usually more thoroughly researched, I was kind of unimpressed with this one
Honestly, I hope we never end up in his deeper videos lmaoI do watch his regular long essays I enjoyed his ones on Shallon Lester and Shane Dawson, I agree that this one is a bit unimpressive compared to the documentaries of content he has.![]()