kps appreciation πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife
I love that it’s a small community so i can remember a lot of ppl :pikahappy: :bigcatlove:
I love that yall r so kind :lixkiss::izhug: (social media can be so toxic πŸ˜°πŸ˜–:bang::catcry::bigcatcry::pepecry:)

And i love these cute sticker things :lixkiss::yunjinheart::pikahappy:

I’m glad i found kps :izhug::lixkiss::pepeheart::bigcatlove::nekolove:
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
yea kps rocks glad you like it!
 
Joined
11 May 2024
Messages
227
Reactions Received
265
Location
-fairyville πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,518
Fandom
kpop multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her | bangchan’s wife

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread