Appreciation KPS Just Got A Lot Cooler (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let‘s get even colder
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,944
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I feel cold just looking at it

...which is good because it's summer here
I like how SinB in ur dp walks away from under the snow but the snow doesn't move. Hilarious to me. (I'm easily amused now I guess.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread