KPS Music School AU (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Percussionists are really a hit-or-miss tho
But I'd be part of a band that does concerts in our garage where the kids drink and party illegally :maheart:
Percussions are life :sj_weary:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
But I'd be part of a band that does concerts in our garage where the kids drink and party illegally :maheart:
Percussions are life :sj_weary:
k
I’ll pretend that I never sent out any panda cops then
:pandamad:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
k
I’ll pretend that I never sent out any panda cops then
:pandamad:
Lol I'd be among the "cool kids" in school who end up dropping out and never amount to much as an adult :jisoosmh:

Those high school years though :sj_weary:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Lol I'd be among the "cool kids" in school who end up dropping out and never amount to much as an adult :jisoosmh:

Those high school years though :sj_weary:
:sj_weary:
Too bad I’m stuck with a bunch of other stressed and depressed kids ;-;
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread