Appreciation KPS’ Smileys (1 Viewer)

M

mysteric

Can we take a moment to appreciate all the wonderful smileys? Truly iconic, and the Pepes really make KpopSource’s smileys unique

:pepeheart::chickill::sanapray::nosejoo::maheart::dab::potato::sj_weary::hmm::oof_tea::pepecheer::seokeyes::judgeruby::pepecry1::pepecry2::pepeslippy::pepehelp::pepelook::pepesalut::pepeaww::pepesmug::pepesad::pepecross::pepehug1::pepehug2::kermit::zoomeyes::welp::queen::yolk::BREAD::joysip::llama_eyes::llama_uwu::llama_laugh::llama_flirt::llama_cheer::llama_imcute::llama_BLEED::llama_panic::llama_ramen::llama_lovely::llama_prance::llama_tea::llama_blush::llama_noooo::llama_squish::llama_wave:llama_twerk:llama_thug::llama_shook::llama_smooch::pandaomg::pandaamazed::pandabeg::pandaannoyed::pandanoreaction::pandawatch::pandasleep::pandarolleyes::pandacop::pandasad::pandahappy::pandaboss::pandalove::pandasmash::pandamad::pandaroll:



:chickill:
Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Love them : ) I like Pandas cause of Pandas, but I feel like Llamas really express my emotions better so they are my favs (lol I think someone did mention Llamas to me as the good ones xd). If I could wish sth for the smileys though, I'd like more of questioning aka "?" smileys since I like to use those and they are often missing. Otherwise, love them :llama_squish:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread