Appreciation KPS will be rebranding (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh all you boomers!
The Dream SMP is the latest thing on the internet! It's a minecraft server that a bunch of streamers play on that is INSANELY popular! As in a big planned stream got 1.5 million concurrent viewers over all streams big!
Okay, that clears up what Dream SMP is, but... now I'm confused as to whether you're joking or not.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...about rebranding, that is.

Edit: Oh, and if this really is a joke/satire, please don't let it go to your heads. I've seen this happen on another forum (it's shut down now, this was back in 2007), and it got toxic real fast. ik I'm not a mod, but I'm just afraid, yanno?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for trusting me and loving me even with this scuffed profile!

:sanapray:

I would be your wifey in a heartbeat!
I will always trust you :sanapray: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Okay, that clears up what Dream SMP is, but... now I'm confused as to whether you're joking or not.
...about rebranding, that is.

Edit: Oh, and if this really is a joke/satire, please don't let it go to your heads. I've seen this happen on another forum (it's shut down now, this was back in 2007), and it got toxic real fast. ik I'm not a mod, but I'm just afraid, yanno?
OH yeah this is definitely a joke don't you worry!
I'm not even a mod! Nevermind anybody with any kind of executive power!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread