COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [KS All Stars] Introduction (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1659387118635.png

Banner by @eclipsoul

Welcome everyone to KS All Stars, KS's cheerleading event! Through this event you will tumble, jump, and stunt to victory (among other things)! That is, if you can beat the other teams, you may be facing tough competition. :pepesmug:

This event has 6 parts to it which mirror parts of a cheerleading routine: stunt, tumble, jumps, basket toss, pyramid, and dance. For each one (except dance and jumps) you will pick different cheerleading skills, and that will tell which level you compete at. Higher levels will earn a higher raw score or will earn bonuses but beware, the tasks will be more difficult! Dance and jumps will be at the same level for each team.

Here's a short stunt combination as an example, you will be given some basic stunts, tumbles, jumps, ect and be given their levels when its time for each event. You can also pick your own skills not part of the list given at the time to make it extra special :pepesmug:
Note: You do not do the stunts yourself, you just pick videos of other people doing them and we pretend that you did them :sanapray:

You will also have the opportunity to create your own uniform! Templates will be given for long pants, dresses, and bows, and you can create whichever uniform you desire. More information will be given in the uniform design thread.

Now for the most exciting part, prizes! For each category, there is a prize for being the best, and for the overall winners, there are even more prizes!
First up, each winning team for each category will receive 100 points and a special card made for the event! Secondly, the overall winning team will receive 300 points, a special card made for the event, and either a rare card, 2 premade badges, OR a frame!

Here is a schedule of what days events will be held. The events will all be on the teams own time except for the dance, which will be held at a time that works best with both teams. A question about the timing is in the signup form.​

SignupsSeptember 15th KST 0:00-September 18 KST 23:59
Create Your Own UniformSeptember 19th KST 0:00-September 22 KST 23:59
TumblingSeptember 23rd KST 0:00-September 25th KST 23:59
StuntingSeptember 26th KST 0:00-September 27th KST 23:59
JumpsSeptember 28th KST 0:00-September 29th KST 23:59
BasketSeptember 30th KST 0:00-September 31st KST 23:59
PyramidOctober 1th KST 0:00-October 2nd KST 23:59
DanceOctober 3rd KST 0:00-October 4th KST 23:59
Winner AnnouncementOctober 5th KST 0:00-October 6th KST 23:59

If this sounds overwhelming, don't worry, we will help guide you along the way with putting together routines and explaining games. If you would like to sign up, fill out the following form!

Last edited:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Wait so what do we actually have to do for the event? :dubuthink:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait so what do we actually have to do for the event? :dubuthink:
First you make up a cheerleading sequence or thing based on the section of the routine that is. For example for stunts you can say that you're doing skill 1, skill 2, and skill 3. Then the highest level of skill that you're doing will correspond to the difficulty of the game that is being played after. The level also corresponds to how high your possible score is, so harder levels will mean that the points you can receive will be higher, but make the game harder. The game is different for each section :sanapray:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Y’all better join or else :chickill:

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
First you make up a cheerleading sequence or thing based on the section of the routine that is. For example for stunts you can say that you're doing skill 1, skill 2, and skill 3. Then the highest level of skill that you're doing will correspond to the difficulty of the game that is being played after. The level also corresponds to how high your possible score is, so harder levels will mean that the points you can receive will be higher, but make the game harder. The game is different for each section :sanapray:
I thought I understand it, after I read that. :lisalaugh: So, first we pick a skill (based on the cheerleading routine), then post our videos about it? Or what do you mean by "the game that is being played after"? :dubuthink: Are there games after we post our videos? I'm confused 100%. :jisoosmh:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought I understand it, after I read that. :lisalaugh: So, first we pick a skill (based on the cheerleading routine), then post our videos about it? Or what do you mean by "the game that is being played after"? :dubuthink: Are there games after we post our videos? I'm confused 100%. :jisoosmh:
So you pick a skill and let me know what it is. Whatever level that skill is corresponds to the difficulty of the game and the max score that you can receive for the game that will be played for that section. The games vary and are intended to tie into the section somehow. Then the team with with the highest overall score when difficulty is taken into account will win that section, and each teams scores will be added together for the overall winner. I hope this clears some things up :sanapray:

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So you pick a skill and let me know what it is. Whatever level that skill is corresponds to the difficulty of the game and the max score that you can receive for the game that will be played for that section. The games vary and are intended to tie into the section somehow. Then the team with with the highest overall score when difficulty is taken into account will win that section, and each teams scores will be added together for the overall winner. I hope this clears some things up :sanapray:
Yes, thank you so much, Vikki. :sanapray:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There seems to have been some confusion about certain aspects of the event, so I will be making a FAQ for the event to hopefully clear some things up. :sanapray:

Do I need to do the skills/send videos of me doing them?
No, picking the skills is just so we know what difficulty of the game to give you.

In easy terms, what do we do in this event?

You pick a skill or a few skills, which will give you a corresponding level for the game. The game is the main part of the event, and it varies by section, so the game for tumbling is different than for stunting, similar to games for other events. The highest score wins that section, and the scores are all added up at the end for each section. So there’s some strategy involved because the max score can only be achieved by the highest level, but it’s harder to get a high raw score in the harder levels.

This hasn’t been asked yet but in case people didn’t know, the timing of the games is based on your availability, so it’s hard to miss a game if you want to take part in it and therefore hard to get a strike for events.

@Events Users hopefully this clears some things up, I know some cheerleading jargon can be confusing so I’ll do my best to help with picking skills and whatnot, you aren’t completely alone for that part. I of course will not be able to help with the games but those are typical KS event games and should not be confusing. :sanapray:

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I signed up! Just so you know, I'm t5hinking of changing my username on the 18th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread