- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
u wrote dicorved instead of divorced in the 2nd tree 
I WAS NEVER MARRIED BEFORE YOU. OZY AND ME LIVED THE WILD LIFE.I don't think it makes sense...
@sweetener and I have at least 3 children
AND YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE ME?
EWI WAS NEVER MARRIED BEFORE YOU. OZY AND ME LIVED THE WILD LIFE.
best sonbeautiful![]()
peng is mine and ozy’s daughter and they are married too.Yes, a well needed update @potato
But is it just me or is @Penggie the daughter of @Ozymandias but also his ex and they have a child together![]()
Not ex lolYes, a well needed update @potato
But is it just me or is @Penggie the daughter of @Ozymandias but also his ex and they have a child together![]()
I was going off the red line, but I guess it can be unmarried tooNot ex lol![]()
Oh idk about the red line lmao, still married tho. Polygamy is greatI was going off the red line, but I guess it can be unmarried too