- Joined
- 10 April 2023
- Messages
- 24,012
- Reactions Received
- 19,103
- Location
- uran
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 97,644
- Fandom
- uwanator
- Ship
Facts about Day:
- Ult biases: Jiwoong (ZB1) & N (Vixx)
- A hot man enthusiast o.o
- Currently owns 2 cats (Sammy aka Rat & KitKat)
- Likes writing her own stories & making layouts/badges/cards for this forum as a creative outlet
- plays The Sims 3 and 4
- owns two of the Aniteez plushies (Sanddeoki & Seonghwa one)
- likes Spanish music
- favourite colours: black, pink, and hunter green
- has 1 half-brother and 1 step brother
- dislikes boba tea (me on the other hand I love boba tea o.o)
- favourite Sanrio character is Badtz Maru but isn't into sanrio
- has never travelled anywhere outside of the US, but would like to travel to Canada one day
- owns a black hoodie that N from Vixx has worn in one of his insta (now deleted) posts, and it is currently her most favourite hoodie
What we have in common:
- We both have a ship/partner on KPS that we talk to regularly <3
- We're young adults
- We're very dedicated on cards ^_^
- Our favourite colour is black
- We're hot men enthusiasts, plus we're bg stans (and we're the biggest atinys)
- My bias in Vixx is also N/Hakyeon + we both love Myungsoo/L from Infinite (they're both hot duh
- I also own an item that my ult bias owns (I own one of his dolls that a k-fan has made & I bought it through a group order. @velvet I'm tagging you here since you might wanna have a look to see what I mean by this) -- to see the pics, you can refer this on Day's friendship introduction thread that she included
- We both love Fallen by Evanescence (such a nostalgic album!!)
What I think about Day:
Before Day and I were assigned to be each others penpal's, her and I have talked to each other here on KPS here and there, but never to the point where we are likely to get to know a lot more about and finally connect with each other, until we both got assigned to be each other's penpals for this event, and I wanna thank the @Events team for assigning one of the users that I wanna become very close friends with in this forum to become my penpal! I think it feels great that we're now able to get to know more about each other despite the fact that we we haven't interacted with each other regularly. From what I've seen about Day, she's a very down-to-earth, funny, kind and a cool person. She's so fun to interact with and is one of the users that never fail to brighten my day with her presence here in the forum with her fun and chaotic energy! If I were to pick one emoji to describe her, it would be: 🌻
Well that's it for my introduction thread to my penpal, enjoy getting to know more about @Day !
Thanks for reading!!