[KS Friendship Exchange] Introducing Magician 💗 (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,994
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,883
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
8F600F48-318E-4CCA-9EE3-A10C684EAFF9.jpeg

I was paired with the loveliest @Magician!!

❀ Feyra (Fey)
❀ Irish
❀ Working as a nursery school teacher
❀ Currently lives in Germany
❀ Loves to travel and do yoga
❀Favorite seasons are fall and winte
r

ABC18C47-BCDA-472B-AD5F-89213596CBFE.jpeg

❀ ZB1
❀Twice
❀ Also loves Red Velvet, Kep1er, IVE, and LE SSERAFIM


D2F68F15-D777-45CD-9E73-22B50604481E.jpeg

❀ Both capricorns born in December
❀ In our twenties
❀ Love girl groups
❀ Bias Xiaoting
❀ Likes reading
❀ Similar personalities (sensitive, shy, caring)
❀ Been into K-pop for a long time


I am so grateful that I was paired up with you. It has been amazing time getting to know you and how find out how similar we actually are. Honestly, it’s not easy for me to open up with people, but with you I instantly feel that comfort to talk to you about anything. I hope that we can continue this friendship and become closer with one another. 🥹💗



@Events​
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Pretty cute!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread