KS members are ready to steal your questions (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ohhhhh no no no no :chickill:
you had your chance back at the shipping thread
it's mangotrash now
:queen:
But :umjicry:
Lemme make up for it now :umjicry:

OZYMANGODIAS can still rise, what if I spam you with some Gikwang :jenniesmug:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
But :umjicry:
Lemme make up for it now :umjicry:

OZYMANGODIAS can still rise, what if I spam you with some Gikwang :jenniesmug:
:pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:
omg this is a hard offer to refuse

I have to stay loyal though, im sorry gikwang bb :nekosweat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who's your biggest bias wrecker?

Sana and Sejeong are like my ults but Jennie has been giving me a lot of trouble lately :umjicry:

I used to hate her, then I saw her in a Cosmopolitan cover and good lord :sj_weary::jisoosmh:
And then KTL and Coachella happened and I was dead wtf.

So Jennie rn, but it keeps changing. My former Twice bias Jeongyeon is back with her long hair and putting me in serious trouble too.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Your flop driver will drive you guys right into jail :sippinthetea:

I'll only flop coz I'll swerve off the lane to hit you first @Ireneisbaee :pikagun:
We're the fast and the furious, no crashes stop us, you could drop us off a cliff and I'd press a magic button and a parachute would pop out of the car's ass :pandamad:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
trueee theyre beautifulll :pandahappy:
and that sig too :sanapray:
Your aesthetics too and that Nakyung dp :sj_weary:

OzyMANGOdias pls, MANGO in Caps coz you stand out :jenniesmug:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:
this is getting hard lmaooo
I see you're a Tully with that fish badge :maheart:
I'm a fish outta water without you :umjicry::nekoshy:

Say yes before I run out of smoothness pls :yolk::nekosweat:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I see you're a Tully with that fish badge :maheart:
I'm a fish outta water without you :umjicry::nekoshy:

Say yes before I run out of smoothness pls :yolk::nekosweat:
I HAVE TO STAY LOYALLLL :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:

im sorry :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Give each member of the anon a codename for the robbery

I have no idea about the show or it's nicknames and more importantly it doesn't matter coz everyone gets Senpai approved nicknames now :jenniesmug:

@bulletproof: Noroc, duh.
@goyo: Jägerbomb
@Reo: Daiquiri
@RainbowDevil: Malibu
@BritishLuvie: Bourbon
@deadstar: Lemonade coz too young to drink :yolk:

And me: Martini :sakUwu:

Do you realize I have a thing for alcohol yet :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who would be the one that falls in love with a hostage :zoomeyes:

@goyo but that's all part of the plan where she reveals she was seducing the hostage for the team all along :pikasmart:
And for herself too, but hey you need to have fun at your job :pikadab:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread