KS members are ready to steal your questions (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:queen:
Party time, all the time :queen:

Although most of my "parties" are now me drinking at home coz in this new city I don't have drinking buddies :jisoosmh:
But I'll stay up till I drop dead :maheart:



Thank you, feels like home :jenniesmug:
oh really? Nobody? Here I always find someone up for a glass of wine

you belong to the dark side, that's why:jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you dont hate boygroups? oof
I stan/like very few but I do listen to them now and then.
That just means Miroh was really good :maheart:

EDIT: Especially as I'm pretty meh on SKZ as a whole lol, except My Pace.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
oh really? Nobody? Here I always find someone up for a glass of wine

you belong to the dark side, that's why:jenniesmug:
Yeah I haven't been here that long so lol.
And most of my coworkers are older than me, married and have kids, so they hang out at home :jisoosmh:

And yes, never going back to the light :jenniesmug:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I stan/like very few but I do listen to them now and then.
That just means Miroh was really good :maheart:

EDIT: Especially as I'm pretty meh on SKZ as a whole lol, except My Pace.
oh damn i c i c
whaddayathinkaboutdis


:susPepe::susPepe::susPepe::pepelook::pepelook::pepelook::pepesmug::pepesmug::pepesmug:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah I haven't been here that long so lol.
And most of my coworkers are older than me, married and have kids, so they hang out at home :jisoosmh:

And yes, never going back to the light :jenniesmug:
older than you? is that possible? :dubuthink: jk
some of my friends are starting to get married as well, but thanks God not all of them and my best buddies are still flops
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
older than you? is that possible? :dubuthink: jk
some of my friends are starting to get married as well, but thanks God not all of them and my best buddies are still flops
My friends are all in different cities :umjicry:
And yes some of my coworkers have kids as old as @deadstar :jisoosmh:
I'm like the juniormost/newest here :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My friends are all in different cities :umjicry:
And yes some of my coworkers have kids as old as @deadstar :jisoosmh:
I'm like the juniormost/newest here :yolk:
that's sad :umjicry:
oh damn... thanks God I have some coworkers the same age as I am:sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What user is the squad's nemesis, making their job harder?
I think I agree with the others, @Ireneisbaee. He forgot to tag me and @goyo 2 days ago and now he wants to arrest us. He was our friend one day tho :umjicry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
that's sad :umjicry:
oh damn... thanks God I have some coworkers the same age as I am:sanapray:
I had one and she quit :umjicry:

But it's okay, alcohol is my friend :umjicry:

And you guys of course :jenniesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You need to go for different exit points: who'd be your pair?
@goyo or @Ozymandias :sakUwu:
it will be interesting tho :pepecross:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I had one and she quit :umjicry:

But it's okay, alcohol is my friend :umjicry:

And you guys of course :jenniesmug:
oof too bad :umjicry:

but drinking alone is not as good as drinking with friends tho

ofc we are, but we're far away
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
oof too bad :umjicry:

but drinking alone is not as good as drinking with friends tho

ofc we are, but we're far away
It's started to not matter anymore to me :sakUwu:
I mean there are official office "parties" and gatherings where we can drink with other people lol. But I always have something stored for home consumption anyway :nekolove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
lo
It's started to not matter anymore to me :sakUwu:
I mean there are official office "parties" and gatherings where we can drink with other people lol. But I always have something stored for home consumption anyway :nekolove:
lol i'm sure you do, you always have a bottle of something:jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread