- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
you're coming to help us to carry all the moneyI'm not even going in, I'm the designated driver![]()
you're coming to help us to carry all the moneyI'm not even going in, I'm the designated driver![]()
Drunk driving after a bank robbery is icing on the cakehe'd probably be drunk![]()
without seatbelts right?Drunk driving after a bank robbery is icing on the cake
Worried we'll get speeding tickets?![]()
Seatbelts are for loserswithout seatbelts right?
Sure let's all go in so someone steals our car and we get stuckWill there be a traitor?
@Ozymandias will be the traitorthat's why he doesn't want to go in with us
I am clumsy so it could actually be me that triggers the alarmWho is most likely to acidentally trip and trigger the alarm
Well it sure as hell ain't me with my cat like reflexes.
@bulletproof is eternally drunk so maybe her
Or either @goyo or @deadstar coz they smol![]()
lies, I'm sober afWho is most likely to acidentally trip and trigger the alarm
Well it sure as hell ain't me with my cat like reflexes.
@bulletproof is eternally drunk so maybe her
Or either @goyo or @deadstar coz they smol![]()
Can't wait for the love sceneIs there a love story in this action-packed series?
Me and the hot inspectora will fall in love![]()
it will be the best scene in itCan't wait for the love scene![]()
OMG yesI am clumsy so it could actually be me that triggers the alarm![]()
You shouldn't belies, I'm sober af![]()
I'm sure you'll do an amazing jobit will be the best scene in it![]()
YES. We will give them the content that they wantI'm sure you'll do an amazing job
It's what the people want![]()
You're funny![]()