- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
will you take care of me then?No we'll only come DANGEROUSLY CLOSE
You and me Noroc'ing into the sunset amigo. Finale![]()
I'm hereWhere did everyone go?![]()
But you're supposed to be the fearless leaderwill you take care of me then?I'm a scaredy cat
finally noroc'ing![]()
don't tell anyone, I can act fearlessBut you're supposed to be the fearless leader
Ok I guess
Else we all die![]()
Alcohol is my fueldon't tell anyone, I can act fearlessand I'm not the one driving, I can drink for courage
be careful on the road
get your fuel after we are rich and safeAlcohol is my fuel
I mean you'll never know![]()
You're in safe hands don't worryget your fuel after we are rich and safe![]()
Is this a promiseYou're in safe hands don't worry
We're all gonna be rich![]()
Unless you reveal our plans to your hot InspectoraIs this a promise![]()
good boyYou're in safe hands don't worry
We're all gonna be rich![]()
I won’t betray you allUnless you reveal our plans to your hot Inspectora![]()
Yes......obviously, alcohol after. Of courseWhat user is the squad's nemesis, making their job harder?
good boyyou can get lots of alcohol after