KS members are ready to steal your questions (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ofc! I'll send serious ones in later xD, I'm busy getting home
I knew I can count on you :nekolove:
and there is no rush
get home safe
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
TT stob it
:llama_blush:

idk why but holy shit people speaking tamil to me
:pandaomg:

I'm still in shock you lived in chennai
I've exhausted like 50% of my Tamil vocabulary with 2 words already :jisoosmh:
I was more shook when American/Canadian users turn out to be from here lmao.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've exhausted like 50% of my Tamil vocabulary with 2 words already :jisoosmh:
I was more shook when American/Canadian users turn out to be from here lmao.
:llama_laugh:

xD yeah lol, it's a shock
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk, you guys will actually win I think :jisoosmh:
...
no you will duh
I may be posting like C R A Z Y but I'm one person

you guys are a whole TEAM of crazy posters
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who is the comedic relief in this series?

To actually answer this in a legit way lol @RainbowDevil is the funniest.
And @goyo is clumsy so will probably collide with a lot of stuff.
So, either of them tbh :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
...
no you will duh
I may be posting like C R A Z Y but I'm one person

you guys are a whole TEAM of crazy posters
No we've all been slacking really, and you, @Jimimis and @mysteric are doing some fine work :jisoosmh:
Our queen @goyo is hard carrying us :umjicry:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread