- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
truth has been saidGreatest alliance of all time![]()
truth has been saidGreatest alliance of all time![]()
All I have to do is not the take the car and the money to the safehouse you're atyeah now i'm pretty glad you are the only one who dies![]()
RISE TARGELLRise House Targell![]()
Woah that's an amazing codenameGive each member of the anon a codename for the robbery
I will do similar names to the real show and I call dibs on Rio
@Reo - Barcelona
@bulletproof - Miami
@RainbowDevil - Chicago
@BritishLuvie - Bristol
@deadstar - Sidney
@Ozymandias - Beijing
Unless that's your plan all along coz you're actually an informerbut only because i put him on the wrong path![]()
omg what an angelWho would be the one that falls in love with a hostage
@bulletproof - Dii will fall in love and I will fight everyone that tries to ruin it for he![]()
no i'm a double mole smh, by now these accusations you are doing seems more like you're the traitor and as soon we all are in the car you'll drive us to the policeUnless that's your plan all along coz you're actually an informer
And @Ireneisbaee is your boss
You should be killed for having such a terrible boss alone![]()
Don't forget who's behind the wheelomg what an angelI'll take care of you and the hot inspectora, maybe she's nice after all and we can all run to Vegas
no i'm a double mole smh, by now these accusations you are doing seems more like you're the traitor and as soon we all are in the car you'll drive us to the police
All I have to do is not the take the car and the money to the safehouse you're at![]()
you're coming to Vegas as wellDon't forget who's behind the wheel![]()
Now to just get rid of the extra baggageyou're coming to Vegas as wellyou can drink everywhere there
I promise I'll focusWho would be the one that falls in love with a hostage
@bulletproof, as long as she does not get distracted and is still focused on the mission at hand. No fooling around
![]()
You need to go for different exit points: who'd be your pair?
I'm already outside so I'm waiting in the drive away car :wonugl:
hopefully I'm not the extra baggageNow to just get rid of the extra baggage![]()
Only the brightest stars become the blackest holesblack hole?![]()
i'm not the one throwing baseless accusations to divert attention from me
Who's the traitor
Some legit suspense outta nowhere![]()
omg what an angelI'll take care of you and the hot inspectora, maybe she's nice after all and we can all run to Vegas
at least do you have a driving license? or are we in a car with a driver without driving license, no seatbealts and after a robbery?Stop listening to other nugu hoes, I'm the best driver![]()
Neverhopefully I'm not the extra baggage![]()