KS members are ready to steal your questions (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
how can i join the gang

Make me happy and I get you a way in, pretty simple :jenniesmug:
Don't try to please the others, they'll tell you it's an exclusive club or some lie like that :nayeonisdone:

Be good with me and I'll hook you up :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Share some stories!

Listen boy/girl! My first love story!
Ooh wow, ooh wow, yeah.
My angel and my girls, my sunshine,
ah ah let's go!


:sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How fast can you guys break into a bank

Quicker than you last in bed :sippinthetea:
Assuming you're a guy that is.
Just really quick is what I'm trying to say :jisoosmh:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
What's your SOTY so far?
I can't decide :pepecry1:

GGs: Eung Eung (Apink)
BGs: Stealer (Monsta X)
solo: XI (Code Kunst, Lee Hi)
collab: Dispatch (Heize feat. Simon Dominic)
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
What's your SOTY so far?
I can't decide :pepecry1:

GGs: Eung Eung (Apink)
BGs: Stealer (Monsta X)
solo: XI (Code Kunst, Lee Hi)
collab: Dispatch (Heize feat. Simon Dominic)
This is before @Reo tells me I should make new A.C.E song the SOTY!
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
dark or light theme?

Dark all the way. Especially at night. I'd go blind if I opened light-theme KPS in a dark room, it's so white and glaringly bright : O
Also, I'm a closet emo :sakUwu:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Favorite colour palette?

Either a turquoise/mint/green-blue palette, or a blue-violet/indigo one. I love cool, medium-dark colors. I have the colors in my sig, kinda.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
dark or light theme?

Dark all the way. Especially at night. I'd go blind if I opened light-theme KPS in a dark room, it's so white and glaringly bright : O
Also, I'm a closet emo :sakUwu:
Closet? :sakUwu::pikahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ok I'm back for another session of likes and answers:sanapray:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Describe each other as an aesthetic

@bulletproof — vibrant shades of purple
@BritishLuvie — yellow + light blue, simple colors
@goyo — shades of red & deep pink
@Ozymandias — idk, what are warm and comfy colors? I think coffee definitely fits
@RainbowDevil — I can't help but think of a literal rainbow for him... but sky & ice blue
@Reo — dark red
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Weirdest fear?

Not super weird but I'm irrationally afraid of ants, even small ones. I can handle spiders or bees of any size, but ants?
:no:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Last meal you had?

Just ate a really good bowl of phở (Vietnamese noodle soup or whatever it's called).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread