- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Sure I love Mangomhh what about @Mangoey ?![]()
Sure I love Mangomhh what about @Mangoey ?![]()
who is your favorite member of the crew?
everyone is special, that's why we're a crewbut I must say @goyo is the closest to me
love you too
love you, hun
Was in the mood for beer, went with single malt whiskey insteadoooh NOROC
what do you have there?![]()
woah that's a huge difference thoWas in the mood for beer, went with single malt whiskey instead![]()
Temptation is bad and I am weakwoah that's a huge difference tho
yep, you areTemptation is bad and I am weak![]()
We'll seeyep, you aredon't get a headache
leave him to suffer