- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'll only suffer if you come to rescueleave him to suffer![]()
No thanks
I'll only suffer if you come to rescueleave him to suffer![]()
miss your wife, our leaderhow can i join the gang
tell us why you should be part of the gang and we can discuss details after that
It's already flop now that you're heremiss your wife, our leader![]()
contacting the FBI
It's already flop now that you're here![]()
Noooo stay plsalright leaving
Noooo stay pls![]()
i can cook, does a gang chef exist or mafia princess on the runhow can i join the gang
show yourself first, tell us what role would you like and maybe we can make it happen:wonugl:
sure, the gang needs foodi can cook, does a gang chef exist or mafia princess on the run
I am fine with you joining us too.sure, the gang needs food
and you're an army![]()
im sorry, i can only make potato saladsure, the gang needs food
and you're an army![]()
lol that's good tooim sorry, i can only make potato saladbut i’ll try
agreelol that's good too
Idk, you've rejected all my Tyrell offers so fardo ya mean it doe
i can cook, does a gang chef exist or mafia princess on the run
since when? I never signed up as the chefIdk, you've rejected all my Tyrell offers so far
And if you wanna join I've got the perfect role for you. The hostage
We already have @goyo as the chef![]()
Idk, you've rejected all my Tyrell offers so far
And if you wanna join I've got the perfect role for you. The hostage
We already have @goyo as the chef![]()