- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
im stealing your guys questions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can't steal our sweg tho
Can't steal our sweg tho
both of them are minors
both of them are minors![]()
gimme the flop link again please![]()
Don’t be a bad influence for the children
Well then, as an adult it's obvious I get Sana and Jennie![]()
Yes @kuroyuri hand over Taehyung and Jungkook to @bulletproof this instantDon’t be a bad influence for the children![]()
Not my fault y'all were born later
wat age do you think i amDon’t be a bad influence for the children![]()
NO TAEHYUNG IS MINE
I agree
14wat age do you think i am![]()
Not my fault y'all were born later![]()
Please don’t kill me if I’m wrong. 17?wat age do you think i am![]()
She meant Keynam and mysteric not you, super adultwat age do you think i am![]()
rethinking life decisionsPlease don’t kill me if I’m wrong. 17?![]()
How wrong I am?rethinking life decisions
not that off, ik her real age lolHow wrong I am?![]()