KS members are ready to steal your questions (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had to look that up coz I'm not too familiar with history/lore before the main plot began but yeah different line of succession which opens a whole new set of possibilities so who knows :jisoosmh:
:jisoosmh:
Yeah you should look at the history of targaryen kings. So many unique, interesting, and terrible events :pepeslippy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh:
Yeah you should look at the history of targaryen kings. So many unique, interesting, and terrible events :pepeslippy:
But there's so much stuff and so many houses, I don't wanna go into the Targaryen hole :jisoosmh:
I legit only like Rhaegar :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But there's so much stuff and so many houses, I don't wanna go into the Targaryen hole :jisoosmh:
I legit only like Rhaegar :jisoosmh:
Dragonriders so cool tho :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Generational incest tho :jisoosmh:

And like I like Aegon the Conqueror I guess :jisoosmh:
The one good thing about generational incest tho is less members to keep track of in the family tree :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The one good thing about generational incest tho is less members to keep track of in the family tree :jenniesmug:
Even less members to keep track of thanks to Robert Baratheon and noted incest lover himself, Jaime Lannister :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Even less members to keep track of thanks to Robert Baratheon and noted incest lover himself, Jaime Lannister :jenniesmug:
But then
Rhaegar coming in and making things more difficult
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well yeah he ruined it for everybody!!!

Stay faithful to your wife FFS :pandacop:
his wife was nice and pretty too and he had kids already :pandacop:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
his wife was nice and pretty too and he had kids already :pandacop:
Lyanna must have been visual af to have Rhaegar abandon his wife/kids and Robert start a war :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lyanna must have been visual af to have Rhaegar abandon his wife/kids and Robert start a war :maheart:
I think she was, but I think it was mainly her skill as female combatant (allegedly)

Btw, what'd you think of Gendry ending up like his father?

Falling in love with a Stark girl, yet can't have her in the end. Is he gonna find a cersei as well :pepeslippy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think she was, but I think it was mainly her skill as female combatant (allegedly)

Btw, what'd you think of Gendry ending up like his father?

Falling in love with a Stark girl, yet can't have her in the end. Is he gonna find a cersei as well :pepeslippy:
Oof lets actually go into the GOT thread if there is one or create one to discuss lol :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread