KS right now... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nothing interesting has been happening in my life lately.

We had a Chinese exchange student at our school for 2 months and she was in our class. We all were so close to her and she had to leave last Friday. We were all sad to see her go... She even went to our birthdays with us and she went to all our lessons too. We always called her 'Antisocial Anna' because she was on her phone all the time but we adored her and enjoyed teasing her. We were all really attached to her and some people were on the brink of tears when she left.

So I'm feeling a bit sad right now. :(
aww that's so precious, I hope you guys can stay in touch and see each other again one day cutie, please don't be too sad <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok so I went to an appointment to the optometrist. And OMG, I was always that one who said things like ''You're so cute, you look intelligent'' or '' Damn girl, you have that hot secretary look'' but apparently I am astigmatism and I'll be the bitch in glasses now and I'm so sad !! I thought I would get like reading glasses , or something but BIG LOL, the optometrist was telling me how I should wear them all the fucking time. LIKE NO WAY :pandaannoyed:

@Ozymandias , you were supposed to show me your uncle glasses before but see, now it's my turn :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok so I went to an appointment to the optometrist. And OMG, I was always that one who said things like ''You're so cute, you look intelligent'' or '' Damn girl, you have that hot secretary look'' but apparently I am astigmatism and I'll be the bitch in glasses now and I'm so sad !! I thought I would get like reading glasses , or something but BIG LOL, the optometrist was telling me how I should wear them all the fucking time. LIKE NO WAY :pandaannoyed:

@Ozymandias , you were supposed to show me your uncle glasses before but see, now it's my turn :pandasad:
I felt the same when I first got prescribed glasses to wear all the time. And I didn't :rosesmug:
Because of that my vision worsened and now I absolutely have to :umjicry:

I'm sure you'll find good looking glasses!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread