- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
smh you all were traitors all along
Comparing your dongsaeng to hapz how could you
smh you all were traitors all along
calling your noona a traitor smhsmh you all were traitors all along
Comparing your dongsaeng to hapz how could you![]()
smh i‘m on a diet and you‘re trying to feed me with jellycalling your noona a traitor smhhow? I literally mentioned you first so stop being
![]()
I’m not feeding you with jellysmh i‘m on a diet and you‘re trying to feed me with jelly![]()
I‘m trying to be healthierI’m not feeding you with jellyeven if I admit, I eat healthy stuff, but I have my cheat jellies sometimes
are you trying to lose weight, gain muscles?
It can even be just 20 mins on the hovercraftyeees I support, hopefully we can make it happen! So close, but so far away now1h with the ferry ig?
omg so sweeta thing you love about each other
Ah i've spent so long trying to think of something I love from each of them but it's so hard when they both share so many amazing qualities! They're both hugely supportive and they're both very powerful girlies and yet still remain the sweetest above all! If I had to say a specific thing for each of them then..
@bulletproof this unnie is very selflessand is an amazing role model who I look up to always <3
@sweetener this unnie always gives support for any ideas or projects I tell her about, and always helps them (along with me) thrive to their fullest!
I purple you tooomg so sweet![]()
purple you