- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
that's a lieSMH you both, I've never complimented any 2 women more than you both ffs![]()
that's a lieSMH you both, I've never complimented any 2 women more than you both ffs![]()
I'm sorry for your ex then...SMH you both, I've never complimented any 2 women more than you both ffs![]()
OMG THAT'S SO PERFECT AND MARINA IS JUST AWESOMEIf you had to give your anon thread a theme song, what would it be?
Ikr I was thinking about this song pretty fastOMG THAT'S SO PERFECT AND MARINA IS JUST AWESOME
it really is the perfect song for usIkr I was thinking about this song pretty fast![]()
bubblegum bitches here to save the situationit really is the perfect song for us
not only the situation but saving people daily toobubblegum bitches here to save the situation![]()
exactly, good girls to have aroundnot only the situation but saving people daily too![]()
the best girly's to have aroundexactly, good girls to have around![]()
totally truethe best girly's to have around![]()
You are the bestthat's a lieand for real.... you never would say that I am the best
Ok I didn't mean I compliment y'all to that extentI'm sorry for your ex then...