- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
how did you guys get close?
well @bulletproof and I started talking the day I joined KS and we have gotten close fast. we really have so many insane things in common and always have something to talk about. it was super natrul. @NASA and I slowly have gotten close and have been talking way way more since she joined staff. we were before friends and talked occasianally but nowadays we have been conversing way more and we also got the girly chat where we are pretty active in as three and there is always something fun to talk about with his three.
honestly love them both so much

well @bulletproof and I started talking the day I joined KS and we have gotten close fast. we really have so many insane things in common and always have something to talk about. it was super natrul. @NASA and I slowly have gotten close and have been talking way way more since she joined staff. we were before friends and talked occasianally but nowadays we have been conversing way more and we also got the girly chat where we are pretty active in as three and there is always something fun to talk about with his three.
honestly love them both so much